Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have black spots on my face, I have used many creams but not got rid of it. Please suggest anything.
I'm suffering from Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Tried lots of treatments like Kojic acid AHA etc but still not get desired results. Please advise.
I am 28 years old. My skin is oily and have dark spots on my face. Pls suggest me night cream to get fair and spotless cream.
I m 20 years old girl with a normal skin tone but since last two years Have developed dark lips n doctor diagnosed hyper pigmentation and frequent pimples do occur Plz suggest me am pocket friendly treatment Also please avoid Ayurveda treatments because these r quite time consuming.
I am having a pimple near my butt crack around from 1 month it is completely PAINLESS and also PULSELESS there is no red thing nearer to that also. Is it could be pilonidal sinus? I actually searched in google except the location of sinus I do not have any other symptoms. Please reply me the answer.
Sir actually my problem is skin related My skin is get oily in some times. Sir please tell me to stop this problems earlier. Thanks sir.
Hello madam/sir Actually my skin was sunlight effect and also teen are der so how to remove please suggest any better solution.
My eyes is covered with dark dark circles. I couldn't find the way to remove it. I tried lots of thing to come out from this problem. Please suggest me.
Hey actually I am having 15.3 gm blood and I am having excessive white blood cells as required and because of this I am having so much rashes on my legs so please tell me how to decrease the white blood cells.
Due to some bad habits, I am suffering from pimple on my face and it treat many black spot on my face also pore on my face. so what should I do?
I would like to use online skin whitening product . Itz gud or bad please refer any best skin cream.
I have so many pimples dark so how can I cure it. Please tell me what to do about my pimples dark as soon as possible and my skin also oily.
I am suffering from Chicken pox and I get maximum black spot on my face please provide me some lotion to cure it and get previous face?
My sister who is 17years old has been diagnosed with ITP 2years back sometimes the platelets fall below 20thousand and she develops blue patches on her body complaints of joint pain weakness and nose starts bleeding. Sometimes platelets automatically rise above 1lakh. All test reports are normal bone marrow functioning is normal HB is good. But the cause of ITP is unknown. Got her the best ayurvedic treatment and shown her to the best hospitals but no particular medicine has been prescribed. Doctors just suggest for steroids please help what to do.
I want to clear my face by removing black spots (on my cheeks) which makes my face looks dull and dirty as well.
Acne is bothersome. It not just is painful, but can also ruin your looks. No matter what hairstyle you make or how much make-up you apply, acne on face will leave its mark all over to bring your confidence down.
It is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles.
Causes of acne are:
- If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chance of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones, such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Cell phones gather all kinds of dirt and bacteria and are a big cause of acne on the chin and around the mouth. Wiping down the screen of your smartphones every day with alcohol or cleaning wipes will keep your phone and your face clean.
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root.
- Herbs like lodhra (symplocos racemosa), manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) and kushta (saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne.
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) and chandana (santalum album) are also effective in treating acne.
- The application of jaiphal (myristica fragrans) and khas-khas (vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results.
- Neem (azadirachta indica), guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.