Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Patel RahimYour feedback matters!
I want to make my wife pregnant soon which medicine can I take its been 8 months I married exact medicine which can get my sperm better.
It's not that you feel the same responsiveness while having a sexual relationship with your partner like you used to have earlier; impotency in women can occur at any stage due to various reasons. Sometimes such problems may strain your relationship with your partner.
If you know what impotency in women is, it will be helpful for you to get it treated:
- Inhibited desire disorder: Most women who are impotent in sex have almost no desire to have sex. Different causes that lead to such a situation are illness, tiredness, depression, anxiety, stress, relationship disharmony, and drug or alcohol abuse. Apart from these reasons, there are certain days in the monthly cycle of women when they lose the sexual desire. Medication and child birth can also be another cause for this. It may not seem serious in the beginning but gradually with time, things will change and frustration and unhappiness creep in a lovely relationship.
- Pain during intercourse: Dyspareunia or pain during intercourse also sometimes leads to impotency among women. It can be a superficial or deep pain. The main cause of the pain is that the womb is not able to lift up, and the discomfort for this does not allow the walls of the vagina to swell and allow the penis to enter the vagina. Mainly lack of lubrication and endometriosis is an important cause for such a pain. You will have superficial pain when there are issues like genital herpes, muscle spasms and other such problems. With experience of such pain, many women fear the feelings of intercourse, and they start lacking the sexual desire in total.
- Lack of ability to reach orgasm: It is a common belief that women have an orgasm with the penile penetration. The truth is that it's not. Only 25% of women are found to get orgasm in this way and others need clitoral stimulation for having orgasm. Thus, most women while having sex do not reach the climax! Women who love their partner without getting orgasm during sexual intercourse may feel different. And gradually they lose their desire for having sexual relations. There are a few factors like poor blood flow to the vagina, hormone imbalance that create this problem.
If you are facing any of the above problems, you may be suffering from impotency. However, do not get threatened as you are not alone, and getting to your doctor will help you out of such problems.
Is sonography report always tells about pregnancy n periods problems at same time or it has different types of sonography for pregnancy n period problem.Please tell.
Me n my bf get intimated two months ago. He rubbed his pennis on my vagina. He is not sure abt the cum and pre cum tht it is left inside or not. And unfortunately we were not using protection. After ths in next month I get my periods late by one week but before ths I get my periods on tym only nt a single day delay. N now in ths month m still waiting for my periods 10days are up. please help me out. M I pregnant. N how can I get periods suggest me some pills plzz need your guidelines very much worried plzz.
In what cases a pregnant woman can have 7 normal like periods during pregnancy? Is it common or rare to have normal like periods during whole pregnancy?
Hello sir or mam, I am in the starting of 9th month pregnancy from 1st dec. I had gone for routine check up on 30. And doctor that fetal heart beat getting low as90 pm and sometimes it's normal then I took an ultrasound that was normal. Till 30 nov. Afternoon I was feeling proper movement of baby in my Womb. But from 1st December movements have been reduced so I am worried about it. Can you pls tell me the solution of my worries.
Hello ,i was pregnant and it was my first pregnancy ,i aborted with misoprostol and its been a month now, I did an ultra sound and it left me with cysts and fibrous substance on both ovaries and my uterus became small ,please help me ,my periods are not back yet.
Hi I am 28 year old female. I am planning for a baby (first mom) within 3-4 months. Could you please suggest me what precautions should I have to take for this. Guide me if any necessary medicine or test, exercise, diet chart (food) require which I have to follow. Thank you.
Dr. meri ye first pregnency he. Abi mera five month chal raha he. Mujhe white pani jata he. To kya problem ho sakti he. Pls Dr. reply as soon as possible.
I am having a pain in my below the left side breast from last 15 days sonography report is normal but pain is regularly. Sometimes light yellow discharge from both breast. What is your opinion?
my friend have irregular periods. Her period was on 23rd dec 2014. She has high fsh-88%. Can it be in regular process or by testube. My semen report is ok.
If a girl had sex for about 16-17 times in 2 years. Then if she do again after a gap of 3 years will there be bleeding?
हरड़, जिसे आमतौर से हरीतकी के नाम से भी जाना जाता है, भारतीय आर्युवेदिक पौधा है, जिसमें कई चिकित्सकीय गुण समाए हैं।
यह सुविख्यात त्रिफला का प्रमुख तत्व है जिसका इस्तेमाल जिगर बढ़ने, ल्यूकोरिया और पेट की तकलीफों को दूर करने में किया जाता है।
यूनानी चिकित्सा पद्धति में इस जड़ी-बूटी का इस्तेमाल एंटीटॉक्सिन के तौर पर किया जाता है जो कंजक्टीवाइटिस, गैस्ट्रिक की तकलीफों, पुराने और बार-बार होने वाले बुखार, साइनस, एनीमिया, मैलन्कोलियो तथा हिस्टीरिया के इलाज में किया जाता है।
घरेलू नुस्खे -
(1) हरड़ का काढ़ा त्वचा संबंधी एलर्जी में लाभकारी है। हरड़ के फल को पानी में उबालकर काढ़ा बनाएँ और इसका सेवन दिन में दो बार नियमित रूप से करने पर जल्द आराम मिलता है। एलर्जी से प्रभावित भाग की धुलाई भी इस काढ़े से की जा सकती है।
(2) फंगल एलर्जी या संक्रमण होने पर हरड़ के फल और हल्दी से तैयार लेप प्रभावित भाग पर दिन में दो बार लगाएँ, त्वचा के पूरी तरह सामान्य होने तक इस लेप का इस्तेमाल जारी रखें।
(3) मुँह में सूजन होने पर हरड़ के गरारे करने से फायदा मिलता है। हरड़ का लेप पतले छाछ के साथ मिलाकर गरारे करने से मसूढ़ों की सूजन में भी आराम मिलता है।
(4) हरड़ का चूर्ण दुखते दाँत पर लगाने से भी तकलीफ कम होती है।
(5) हरड़ स्वास्थ्यवर्धक टॉनिक होता है जिसके प्रयोग से बाल काले, चमकीले और आकर्षक दिखते हैं। हरड़ के फल को नारियल तेल में उबालकर (हरड़ पूरी तरह घुलने तक) लेप बनाएँ और इसे बालों में लगाएँ या फिर प्रतिदिन 3-5 ग्राम हरड़ पावडर एक गिलास पानी के साथ सेवन करें।
(6) हरड़ का गूदा कब्ज से राहत दिलाने में भी गुणकारी होता है। इस गूदे को चुटकीभर नमक के साथ खाएँ या फिर 1/2 ग्राम लौंग अथवा दालचीनी के साथ इसका सेवन करें|
I am suffering from irregular periods from 4 months I have been using postpone tablets for getting cycle pls could you help me out.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.