Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Patel Rahim
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Patel RahimYour feedback matters!
Hi, we are trying for baby, after having intercourse last night, semen comes out in the morning from vagina. It happened many times. What it means. Is there any problem.
Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 21st June 2018 and she took an ipill within 18 hrs. Her LMP was on 13th June 2018. Again we had sex on 22nd June and she took an ipill within 15 hrs. On 23rd June 2018 while having protected sex there was little leakage. Do I need to give her one more ipill. Will she get pregnant. Please help me.
My friend is using overall tablet for irregular periods on regular course basis of 21 days which is consulted by a doctor. Is it ok to use the tablet continuously? Is there is any side effects with those tablet by using it on regular basis. My doubt is that if the tablet changes the activities in a body and how harmful is that tablet to human that to especially for girls! please reply me on this. Thanks.
If a girl having a periods and I be physical with her and sperm enter her body is there a Chance that her periods gets stop in an hour or that she can be pregnant is there some thing to worry.
There are certain changes that are noticed in the body post-pregnancy. One such change that might affect you is an overactive bladder. Usually, depending on the amount of liquid that goes into the body, an individual urinates eight to ten times a day. But post-pregnancy this statistic might increase to around ten to twelve times a day. While urinating helps the body to get rid of excessive body wastes, extreme urinating would also get rid of the necessary minerals and liquid that the body requires for its proper functioning. However, overactive bladders are quite common in women who have delivered and can be treated smoothly. Here are some of the top ways in which you can treat your overactive bladder post your pregnancy:
Losing Weight: A woman gains a lot of weight post pregnancy. This weight needs to be reduced through simple exercises and a proper balanced diet. Reduction of the post pregnancy weight helps in controlling the overactive bladder to a certain extent.
Avoiding Alcohol, Spicy and Acidic Food: Alcohol, spicy and acidic food actually creates havoc in the excretory system. Their compounds are such that these enable the body to get rid of water and necessary elements from the body. In fact, the power of urine itself is reduced, making discharging urine with high water content. This would make you more thirsty resulting in over-urinating at times. Similar conditions arise in the body when you consume coffee which contains caffeine and chocolate. Although, having a little bit of chocolate now and then does not really affect the system to quite an extent.
Exercises: Each exercise is carefully tuned to help a particular part of the body. For reducing the over activeness of your bladder, pelvic exercises are the best that you can carry out even for thirty minutes a day. Exercises would help you to remain active, shed the excess weight as well as manage your urination.
Avoid Smoking: Out of the many health hazards that arise out of smoking, one of them is the extreme urge to urinate often after pregnancy. Thus, to avoid over urination it is advised to refrain from smoking for some time.
Thus, these are some of the easiest ways to control the situation. In case you are embarrassed to go out in the public like this, you can always use incontinence pads. However, if the problem persists even after trying out all the said methods, then it would be in your best interest to take expert advice from the doctors.
I am a girl of age 22. I never had sex with my boyfriend. But I slept on him with clothes for may be 15 minutes. I gt periods on that month but later on I had white discharge regularly and now my periods are delayed with 15 days and still it is not coming. What might be the reason? Am I pregnant? I am scared because my periods never delayed. I consulted a doctor and she gave me mandate tablets and said me to take for 5 days. Later within 5 days my periods will come. But it didn't come. Can anyone please help what to do. I am drinking papaya juice also. But I'm getting white stinky discharge.
From someday m feeling some kind of itching in my vagina. N also irritation. N my period date is on 10th. What should I do please reply.
Natural Ways to Increase Your Testotorone
1. Lose Weight If you're overweight, shedding the excess pounds may increase your testosterone level. Overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels to begin with. If you are serious about losing weight, you have got to strictly limit the amount of processed sugar in your diet, as evidence is mounting that excess sugar, and fructose in particular, is the primary driving factor in the obesity epidemic. So cutting soda from your diet is essential, as is limiting fructose found in processed foods, fruit juice, excessive fruit and so-called "healthy" sweeteners. Ideally you should keep your total fructose consumption below 25 grams per day and this includes fruits. This is especially true if you have insulin resistance and are overweight, have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.In addition to eliminating or severely limiting fructose, it will be vital to eliminate all grains and milk in your diet. Milk has a sugar called lactose, which has been shown to increase insulin resistance so it will be wise to avoid it if you are seeking to lose weight.Refined carbohydrates like breakfast cereals, bagels, waffles, pretzels, and most other processed foods also quickly break down to sugar, increase your insulin levels, and cause insulin resistance, which is the number one underlying factor of nearly every chronic disease and condition known to man, including weight gain.As you cut these dietary troublemakers from your meals, you need to replace them with healthy substitutes like vegetables and healthy fats. Your body prefers the carbohydrates in micronutrient-dense vegetables rather than grains and sugars because it slows the conversion to simple sugars like glucose, and decreases your insulin level. When you cut grains and sugar from your meals, you typically will need to radically increase the amount of vegetables you eat, as well as make sure you are also consuming protein and healthy fats regularly.The foods you choose to eat will be the driving force behind successfully achieving your weight loss goals -- high-intensity, short-burst-type exercises, two to three times per week, combined with a comprehensive fitness plan, is important too, and has an additional benefit as well
2. Both intermittent fasting and short intense exercise have been shown to boost testosterone.Short intense exercise has a proven positive effect on increasing testosterone levels and preventing its decline. Intermittent fasting boosts testosterone by increasing the expression of satiety hormones including insulin, leptin, adiponectin, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), colecystokinin (CKK) and melanocortins, all of which are known to potentiate healthy testosterone actions, increase libido and prevent age-related testosterone decline.Having a whey protein meal after exercise can further enhance the satiety/testosterone-boosting.
.3. Consume Plenty of Zinc the mineral zinc is important for testosterone production, and supplementing your diet for as little as six weeks has been shown to cause a marked improvement in testosterone among men with low levels. Likewise, research has shown that restricting dietary sources of zinc leads to a significant decrease in testosterone, while zinc supplementation increases itmand even protects men from exercised-induced reductions in testosterone levels. It's estimated that up to 45 percent of adults over the age of 60 may have lower than recommended zinc intakes. Your diet is the best source of zinc; along with protein-rich foods like meats and fish, other good dietary sources of zinc include raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk. It can be difficult to obtain enough dietary zinc if you're a vegetarian, and also for meat-eaters as well, largely because of conventional farming methods that rely heavily on chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Taking too much zinc can interfere with your body's ability to absorb other minerals, especially copper, and may cause nausea as a side effect.
4. Strength TrainingIn addition to Peak Fitness, strength training is also known to boost testosterone levels, provided you are doing so intensely enough. When strength training to boost testosterone, you'll want to increase the weight and lower your number of reps, and then focus on exercises that work a large number of muscles, such as dead lifts or squats.
5. Optimize Your Vitamin D LevelsVitamin D, a steroid hormone, is essential for the healthy development of the nucleus of the sperm cell, and helps maintain semen quality and sperm count. Vitamin D also increases levels of testosterone, which may boost libido. In one study, overweight men who were given vitamin D supplements had a significant increase in testosterone levels after one year.
6.D deficiency is currently at epidemic proportions in the United States and many other regions around the world, largely because people do not spend enough time in the sun to facilitate this important process of vitamin D production.So the first step to ensuring you are receiving all the benefits of vitamin D is to find out what your levels are using, more recently the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml.To get your levels into the healthy range, sun exposure is the BEST way to optimize your vitamin D levels; exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, at dusk or dawn is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D. As a last resort, a vitamin D3 supplement can be taken orally, but research suggests the average adult needs to take 8,000 IU's of vitamin D per day in order to elevate their levels above 40 ng/ml, which is the absolute minimum for disease prevention.
6. Reduce StressWhen you're under a lot of stress, your body releases high levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone actually blocks the effects of testosterone, presumably because, from a biological standpoint, testosterone-associated behaviors (mating, competing, aggression) may have lowered your chances of survival in an emergency (hence, the "fight or flight" response is dominant, courtesy of cortisol).In the modern world, chronic stress, and subsequently elevated levels of cortisol, could mean that testosterone's effects are blocked in the long term, which is what you want to avoid.My favorite overall tool to manage stress i It's a handy, Other common stress-reduction tools with a high success rate include prayer, meditation, laughter and yoga, for example. Learning relaxation skills, such as deep breathing and positive visualization, which is the "language" of the subconscious.When you create a visual image of how you'd like to feel, your subconscious will understand and begin to help you by making the needed biochemical and neurological changes.
7. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your DietTestosterone levels decrease after you eat sugar, which is likely because the sugar leads to a high insulin level, another factor leading to low testosterone. Based on estimates, an average person consumes 12 teaspoons of sugar a day, which equates to about TWO TONS of sugar during a lifetime.Why we eat this much sugar is not difficult to understand -- it tastes good, and it gives us pleasure by triggering an innate process in your brain via dopamine and opioid signals. most people stand to reap major improvements in their health by cutting back on, or eliminating, sugar altogether from their diets. Remember foods that contain added sugar and fructose, as well as grains like bread and pasta, should all be limited.If you're struggling with sugar addiction and having trouble dealing with cravings, try psychotherapy.
8. Eat Healthy FatsBy healthy, this means not only mon- and polyunsaturated fats, like that found in avocadoes and nuts, but also saturated, as these are essential for building testosterone.
9.The ideal diet includes somewhere between 50-70 percent fat.It's important to understand that your body requires saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources (such as meat, dairy, certain oils, and tropical plants like coconut) for optimal functioning, and if you neglect this important food group in favor of sugar, grains and other starchy carbs, your health and weight are almost guaranteed to suffer.