Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pataskar Mukund JYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old, after urination and during motion semen leakage out frequently, since more than one year I am having this problem.
I don't know why I do feel peeing many times, it just stores in there and not come at the same time and some time later I do feel going to pee, it has just ruined me.
I am suffering from pain at right side of stomach. Its a stone in kidney. So can you suggest some ways to get rid of the stone.
I am 67 years old - Male. I am having itching at anus (round the anus) and also two sides of thigh and also on the skin of testicles. I am regularly cleaning with dettol soap after passing stools. Sometimes after rubbing with nails red spots are coming. I am not able to control the itching. I used Hedansa medicine also. Please advise me what to do?
The Color of urine was brown yesterday I hve chkd by doctors she said it is because of weather. 5-7 RBC is normal as you said there is infection. Any because I was 1 n hlf month I was on antibiotics. It is because of that. I should take medicine or not. Or it. Will b clean by itself.
She is having headache specially during night time and lower abdomen pain and also sometimes having pain on liver side with burning sensation in urine.
I am a patient of Hypertension. Recently diagnosed with high creatinine level of 1.7 Will beer help in reducing Hypertension and kidney issue.
I am 21 years old female and I have UTI with disc prolapse and now I have swelling in the l3 and l4 and doctor says that it is because of heavy weight so how can I reduce my weigh?
My father has problem of diabetes, high blood pressure due to which his both kidneys get damaged and the level of serum creatinine also increases upto 4.32. We are not understanding what we have to do and what we don't do, please give some advice.
A week ago, I got a bump in my anus and it was severely paining at that time! doctor has checked and said it could be 2 problem i.e. Boils or piles. He have given me Polyclav 625 mg which reduces the pain and I can only feel the pain when I touch it. I am very tensed what exactly it is? Is it piles or just a boil Please anyone who has experienced can help me.
Hello doc I am 47 years old . All my tests pertaining to health are normal. But recently I get burning sensation while passing urine pls advise.
I found blood coming from my urethra after urination. I felt pulling pain too after urination. 3-4 hrs later I didn't feel any pain. What might be the reason Doctor.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
Sir I have calcium oxalate 3 stones which having 5cm each. It was gone before 3 to 4 years, but once again it has rebuild. Now a days I am getting Homeopathy treatments. Sir tell me what should I do to get complete relief so that it can not rebuild. I am avoiding spinach and tomato for a long time. Please help regarding this.
Hello sir, my mother's age is 65 and last few days complained for excessive sweating weakness and urinary problem she was operated for paralytic intestine last year this problem is relative with each other.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.