Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Parvez InamdarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I am facing a backpain from last few weeks. I am using moov and painkiller to get rid of this problem. But still its not working. What should I do now? Give me also some tips about elementary foods.
Hii my age is 19 n I was not getting sleep at night n I have tired so many of the ways but no use, I have an another problem that I was getting rarely neck pains I don't know why I was getting can help me to solve this health problems.
I am 30 years old and I have spine problem since last three months. I am in a treatment by expert of spine but no gain only pain. And my personality also reduce day by day and weight also lost. What should I do for growth my personality ?
I have a spinal cord problem, I met with an accident, it's paining while when sat on chair For long time.
Meine abhi running start kia hai aur mere calf aur midil tibia aur tibia ke sides corner ke do inch tk me bahut jyada pain hona start ho gya hai mein bina running ko roke kaise isse relief pa skta hoon. Meine net pe iske bare me pdha to sayad ise shin splint kehte hain aisa kuch mujhe pta chla to mein uske liye kuch exercise v kia to koi relief nahi mila. Please mujhe jaldi se kuch acha advise de kyuki mera pain bdh rha hai aur mein abhi running bnd nahi kr skta kyuki mujhe one month me apne apko completly prepare krna hai.
My mom is 46 years old. She is suffering from cervical spondylosis since last 6 years. So what life style change can she make in order to stay healthy and to reduce her pain. Is neck collar suggestible?
I have eczema in my both legs up to knee from last 3 year. Initially it was small spot but now it spreads up to knee.
I am 39 yrs old lady, suffering from lower back pain, uterine fibroids (two in no. One at cervix another at periphery of uterus) for the last 2-3 mths suffering from frequent urination.
When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my legs and I am feeding myself properly but still get exhausted and tired whole the day. And I go to sleep many time how can I reduce it please suggest something?
I am having a trouble in right hand. It always in pain when I try to walk. please give me the suggestions regarding this.
Early morning severe pain in legs left especially and lower back difficult for few hours knee pain also diabetic. Ps advise.
I'm having extreme pain in my left foot, below the fingers and near the ankle. I'm applying ice packs which tend to reduce the pain a bit. It feels like the nerves are entangled inside. I'm walking worse all this time. Please provide me with some medications to heal this pain and the cause for its occurrence. Thank you.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.