Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ParsnisYour feedback matters!
Sir, I amAn 38year old man. I am having pain in my right knee from 10 yrs. Knee joint are opening and closing with Sound. It was started with swelling on right knee with pain. After taking IRR/SWD it relieve pain. It gives much problem during winter and rainy season. Constipation and gas comes oftenly. I have used steroids during my skin treatment in 2002.
I have back pain since 3 months. I don't have any accident but it's paining almost every day. What should I do now?
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from neck pain. please tell what medicines should intake or what should i do? Another problem is constipation. Please help me.
Sir, I am a 38 years old man suffering from an auto immune disease known as adult stills disease since last two years is being treated with steroids and other immuno suppressant known as biological agents with little releif, due to prolonged steroid use I have developed avascular necrosis in my left hip with significant damage, doctors have suggested total hip replacement. What are the difficulties which I will face for rest of my life after total hip replacement, please advise.
Dear Doctor Last 10 Years I am suffering knees pain in this regards I have taken so many medicines use oil but did not get relief. Please home pathology medicines. Regards.
My father is 52years old he is diabetic patient. He is taking medicine (Zoryl MV 1) for his diabetes from few years. But from last 3-4days he is suffering from severe pain in his knees. please tell why it is happening? Is there anything about to worry? Please let me know how to get rid of this problem.
I am 28 years old. And I am suffering from backpain daily. I want to get rid of this pain should I eat vegetables or drink juices? What medicines should I take?
I am 66 year old and having pain in knees and legs, not getting strength much. But I do all the work, driving walking. I have no other problems. I take pain killers. But I am not feeling comfortable with my legs. I shall be great full, if you suggest some thing so that I could get relief from this problem. Regards.
I am doing job at company I have to seat fr 8 hours continuously my back bone is paining too much please provide some solutions.
Having unbearable pain in the arm from neck and shoulder since two to three weeks. Some doctors are saying she is having spondylosis.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.