Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Pare AvinashYour feedback matters!
I am on thyronorm tablets ,since last 1 week I am feeling very lethargic and have body pain all over,please advice,I am 38 years old female,with 2 kids.
My friend amar is a student and he has regular backpain. It is difficult for him to study. Kindly suggest some measures which he can take.
I am suffering for all body pain (muscle&joints), I am taken 15 to 20 painkillers by per day. But now does not get relief by painkillers (dicyclomine+acetaminophen+tramadol). So please give me a special medicine to solved the problems. & I have weakness problem too. Sir please guide me.
I m 33 years old. I have a busy routine don't get time for myself as I have two small kids one is 5 n other is 3 now from some days I m feeling very weak. I have back pain n slight knee pains also. My weight is 46 kgs. Please help as I don't want joint pains from know.
I have a lower pain back for 2 months I take the medicine but no relief after that I consult doctor again he gives me a same medicine but nothing happen again what can I do.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Dear sir, my back bone is continuesly paining please help why it's happening and what I am doing thanking you.
I am 22 year old male I have pain in my knee. When I run it will pain in my leg. After that if I give pressure to my knee it will be paining and difficult to walk and I can't get on stairs. And there is a sound from my knee when I move my leg upwards and downwards please help.
I have back pain for last one week. my age is 33. I feel more pain in the morning and also when i sit on the floor. in office hours when i sit in chair for long time i feel more pain. I will not feel pain in the evening
I have a right wrist pain. I use volitory ointment as per doc advise. But pain is still there. Pl advise alternative treatment. I have gone through the scan. No damage. However, pain remains critical.
I am a woman of 36 yrs old. I have been experiencing tightness on my shoulder especially my right side. My arms feel tired easily and I can't hold a heavy objects for long like babies. They get too heavy for me after a few minutes. What will I do to strenghthen my arm and also how will I treat my shoulder to get relief from the tightness and feeling of heaviness? thank you and waiting for your reply.
I am 27 year old boy and I am problem with my forearm because when I driven car. So what kind type precaution take.
I get lower back pain very Bad And It bothers lot it gets worse and worse everyday what could it be?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.
My back pain about 2 inch deep at middle, how to correct it. And what kind of exercise is suitable for me. please suggest me.
I am suffering from slip disk at lower back. Suggest me the best position to sleep. And also a good position to sit and study.
Too much of something is never a good idea. Running is a great way to exercise, but if you don't run in moderation and do not take care of yourself, you could foresee more than one health problem. If you push yourself too hard as a runner, you could face one of more of these running problems.
Runner's knee: If the bones in your knee shift out of alignment, the condition is called runner's knee. This is one of the most common overuse injuries. At first you may not realize it, but with time, this can cause the cartilage in the knee to wear out. This can create excruciating pain. A few simple ways of making yourself more comfortable are:
- Walking up and down stairs
- Bending your knee while sitting
Stress fracture: A stress fracture is a small crack in the shin bone or one of the bones in your foot. This can happen if you suddenly over exert without giving your body time to get used to running. Since it is only a crack, a doctor will not normally out your leg or foot in a cast. The only way to let your bones heal in such a condition is to rest it.
Shin splint: Flat footed people are most susceptible to shin splints. Shin splints can be caused by stress fractures and overused or weakened muscles. To treat a shin splint, give your leg plenty of rest and gently stretch it. Give yourself a few weeks to recover before you start running again.
Achilles tendinitis: Inflammation of the Achilles tendon is known as Achilles tendinitis. The Achilles tendon attaches the calf muscle to the heel. Suddenly increasing the distance you run in a day is the most common cause of Achilles tendinitis. The most common symptom of this condition is pain and stiffness around the ankle. Ice the area to deal with the immediate pain and discomfort. Your ankle will also need plenty of rest to properly heal. Stretching the calf muscles can also prove to be beneficial.
Muscle pulls: Almost every runner suffers from a muscle pull at some point or the other. A muscle pull can be defined as a small tear in the muscle. Muscle pulls usually affect the hamstrings, quadriceps, calf and groin. To treat a muscle tear, keep your leg elevated; give it plenty of rest and use an ice pack or compression pack on the area.
Apart from these, a few other injuries that runners often suffer from include ankle sprains, blisters, IT band syndrome and plantar fasciitis.