Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pare Avinash
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Pare AvinashYour feedback matters!
A month ago I had a severe fever that existed for 4 days. The temperature stayed between 102°F - 104°F. No infection was detected by the blood test but I seemed to be a viral fever. Soon after temp came down I had severe pain in my hands and feet. After this situation I am feeling pain in finger joints (both hands and feet), wrists, ankles and knees. Just after waking up in the morning the stiffness of fingers is highest. From past one week it's making me uncomfortable. Though some exercise helps to reduce pain and ease movement of joints. Are these symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis? If yes then how should I deal with it?
I m suffering back pain. What I have to do? I m engineer & doing office work by mostly seating in chair.
I am 28 year old and having pain of back side of head from last two years after some tiredness. So use pain killer for relief. But pain is comes after tiredness, so what we do for permanent relieving?
I have a some neuro problem like sometime my hands finger lock down for few seconds also uper body like finger to shoulder that cause feeling pain n sometime get uneasy. Can you please tell me the solution where should I treat?
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.