Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Paras Doshi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paras DoshiYour feedback matters!
I have right renal calculus about 5-6 mm in my right kidney. I took Ciprofloxacin for 7 days and nitrofurantoin twice for 5 days already. What medicine I should take? All other blood and urine test are ok. Creatine is 0.8.
I have a problem since 1 year I'm addicted to porn movies and desire of sex. I'm very depressed please help me.
Hi. Previously I asked about my problem of planter fictitious. For this I met a ayurvedic Dr. He told me that I hav a problem of blood heat. He gave me a list of food vegetables which are comes in cold nature. But with this he took my blood from my feet veins approximately a full of mid size katori. I dnt understand this .after that I feel very pain in my feet. He prescribed me fr 15 days medicine. Aftr 15 days he will repeat the process. please suggest me what should I do. Is this a right way to procure planter fictitious?
My wife aged 47 years was suffering from Diabetes since last 4 years and taking regular medicine of allopathic Gemer 2 tab in morning & Glysiphase SR 500 in the morning. Recent blood test shows fasting 192 & Hb1c 9.1,urea and creatinine within normal range. Please advise how it can be controlled effectively Thanks Santanu Mukhopadhyay.
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when fails to get erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact If the failure to get erection / erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self-esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
Symptoms you might be suffering from male impotence if:
- You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
- You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
- A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Causes of male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the known causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Underlying health issues: If you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
- Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.