Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parag P Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parag P JainYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old married (1year, I have PCOD problem like irregular periods till now I have not got conceive, and I have gained weight even pimples also in face. please tel me the remedy.
I àm 18 n is having pcos from last 6 months but didn't took any medication for this. I have bilateral pcos earlier only my absent periods were d symptoms but now I am gaining a lot of weight. What should I do? now I get my periods but they get delayed but I am gaining weight.
Hello sir, My name is raj. I am 24 years old. I am having low sperm problem. Is there any problem. What should I do for increase my sperm.
Uterus is anteverted. Normal in size. Myometrial echogenicity appears uniform. No obvious focal lesion seen. Both ovaries are bulky and show multiple small peripherally located follicles with echogenicity hyperemic central stroma. 15mm dominant follicle seen in the right ovary. Am I normal to conceive?
I am 20 years old. I get stomach pain when ever I stretch my body i. E,while playing games, climbing walls.
Hi, my boy friend asking me to have sex. With having condoms can you please tell me if I have sex with him in future any problem for me.
What is siphene 50 mg it is prescribed by my doctor but I have knowledge siphene 25 is used for male and my doctor prescribed me 50 mg taking siphene for long time can it will be harmful for natural testrone.
Self stimulation or pleasuring your self which will help you in achieving that ultimate pleasure is what defines male masturbation. The most common way of male masturbation is by jerking the penis while stimulating oneself in the best way possible with the help of visuals. On regular days, a five minute jerk before attaining an orgasm is okay, but on other days when you want to last longer, you can practice edging (slowing down right before an orgasm) for a heightened climax.
There is no proper time to masturbate during the day, but it is advised that masturbation should be limited once in 10 days. Because, your cum is made up of blood and protein, losing too much due to multiple masturbation sessions can be harmful for your health and result in lethargy, penis pain and problems during sex. If you want to deviate from the regular form of fantasising and jerking, you could try the following:
- Lubrication: Using flavoured lubricants will help your penis feel more stimulated as the foreskin moves up and down more effortlessly. This will arouse you more throughout the process of jerking and result in a better orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Practicing holds and quick pumps will help the muscles in your penis become stronger and more relaxed. This will ensure a better jerk-off during masturbation which means more pleasure.
- Visualise/ fantasise: Instead of relying on porn during masturbation, visualise or fantasise a situation for better stimulation and a more heightened orgasm.
Masturbating before sexual intercourse is a great option for both men and women as it makes the penis harder in men and increases sperm mobility, while in women, masturbation can be a wonderful form of foreplay and increase lubrication. Masturbating before intercourse also helps in delaying the climax during intercourse. Masturbating twice a day is considered normal; however, if you are practicing the process more than the acceptable number of times, you could face ill-effects of over-masturbation.
The common side-effects of over-masturbation are:
- Soft or weak Erection
- Premature ejaculation
- Penis shrinkage
- Testicular pain
- Malfunctioning of liver
- Sperm leakage
Certain Ayurvedic remedies can be used to recover from the side effects of over masturbation:
Ayurveda stresses on the use of natural products to cure the negative side-effects caused due to over-masturbation. Here are a few Ayurvedic products you can opt for:
- Drink warm milk mixed with saffron strands to reverse the harmful effects of over-masturbation
- Herbal extracts of winter cherry and purple orchid can help in curing the ill-effects of over-masturbation and refraining from engaging in masturbation
- Shilajit capsules are all natural Ayurvedic capsules help in blood circulation and better mobility of sperms. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!