Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Parag HitnalikarYour feedback matters!
Last month I and my wife had intercourse and within 24 hours she took ipill and she got her 1day period week before her date. Is it ok? Now she is delayed for her next month period. Is anything wrong? If yes than please tell me and what should I do in such case.
I had a love marriage. My husband has a dark complexion, while I am of wheatish golden color. My mother-in-law, like every other typical Indian family, was preoccupied with the color of my skin and desired a light-skinned grandchild. She was convinced that my child would have a dark complexion, due to my wheatish skin color. A country like ours places a huge importance on fair skin and because of this I was determined to protect my child from the distress of being put through ‘fairness tests’ throughout his/her life.
The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ was the perfect solution and it saved me. It only required me to follow specific diet patterns and the intake of certain oral supplements in the sixth month of my pregnancy. And luckily, some months later, a daughter with fair, light skin was born to me. My mother-in law was very happy, all thanks to the ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This case is only one of the many victories of ‘Natural Brite Kit’, from the large number of people who have used it successfully. This treatment includes the use of herbal treatment and bach flower in its remedies, and comes under Ayurvedic treatment. Not only is it an agent for cleansing, but it also conducts a purification of the body.
This treatment must be administered over a period of one month before the sixth month of pregnancy. The result is that your baby develops fair and smooth skin. The ideology of Ayurveda is that the body can be healed by maintaining a balance of the natural forces within it. And thus, this herbal medication includes healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science that boasts of vast aptitude and knowledge in preventive remedies as well as effective therapy.
Though we do not wish to portray dark skin as any being less than fair skin, in this country, fair skin is viewed as an asset. The fact that relatives ask if the infant is fair skinned or not is just one example that proves this point. This medication assures the child better opportunities and an improved present as well as future.
Is this form of treatment safe?
An all encompassing trial was taken of 1200 pregnant women, who were administered with both, a naturopathic diet as well as Bach flower. With a 97% success rate, a study of over five years resulted in 1169 of 1200 women giving birth to fair skinned babies.
What are the contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’?
A booklet of literature on this topic
The booklet is an extensive source of data about the principles and mechanisms of action of the “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy”, the panel of doctors as well as the details of prescriptions for oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include:
Apple Grow Pills
What is the process of treatment?
The aim of the treatment is the gestation period for pregnant women in the 6th month. The procedure of this form of treatment includes a rigidly controlled diet. Dressing in dark colored clothing is prohibited during this period and overexposure to the sun should be avoided at all costs; these rules should be observed strictly. Along with this, certain supplementary intakes are a must. The details of how to use them are mentioned in the booklet and the supplements have been divided into three different parts.
What would be the expected Results?
A healthy baby with light colored skin.
What should I do if I had an infection in my cervix and the part outside it. Please reply what can i do?
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today means 13 november I am period so can be possible pregnancy?
I was on the birth control shot for a year and because of that I did not get my period, I switched on the 8th of september, so im only my second week in, I should be getting my period eventually or not for a while because of the shot. Me and my boyfriend were having sex and we used a condom, but it broke and we did not know, until after, he told me we need to get the "morning after pill" so there are no risks I looked up the plan b step one pill and I do not want to risk anything either but I also think I will be okay because of the shot and the pill. I take my pills everyday and on time. I have not missed any, I make sure to take them. Should I buy the plan b step one pill or will I be okay?
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
Yesterday night I had inter course with my wife. While doing the same she said it's paining but we finished our intercourse. Later on after 2 hours while she urinating blood coming from her organ also she is saying that it's paining. We thought it would be for some time but again when she urinated blood is coming from her organism. But not more blood when compared to the earlier. She do dnc operation before 8 months. She is 28 year old and we have one year baby. Is this serious do we need to look for a doctor. Kindly suggest.
I want to know that if the DNC has been done previously and we are going for the DNC second time then can the doctor find it out that DNC has been done previously also or doctor will not come to know until we will let the doctor know.
After 13 yrs, my wife conceived baby through IVF. Now she is 10 week pregnant. Pl tell what type of diet should we give her, compare to normal pregnancy.
Yesterday I got miscarriage 9 weeks pregnant, I have third problem and now it's OK. Before all doctors told I can't get pregnant my AHM level is too low but I got pregnancy and that miscarriage. Why I got miscarriage? Can I get pregnancy again? And please don't call my number I can't talk directly with you. please send messages.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, consult an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
Does ovulation kit available in medical stores work? In order to conceive surely this time, me and my wife wants to identify the ovulation day (most fertile day) so please suggest a product/direction. Also, please comment on best position and time (during entire day) to maximize the chances of conception. My wife's periods started on 29th June around 8 PM so which day according to you all experts think should be the most fertile day. Please help.
Hi, if am ovulating on 12th day of my periods, then will it be a successful attempt if I try to conceive on 14th and 16th day?
What to do to when a girl had sex and after 2 month she came to know she is pregnant How to handle this situation if she don't want to get babies Apart from abortions.
Wht shud I take to improve joint health. Am 43 old lady having chronic Rheumatoid and Osteo arthritis? My periods r also nt coming properly and there is a pain in extreme rite side of myl lowest abdomen and there is a slight pain during urination also from right side. Is it due to improper periods? Please help.
Miscarriage refers to the spontaneous loss of the fetus before one completes the 20th week of pregnancy, taking into account the period from the conception to gestation. It usually happens in the first trimester of the pregnancy; that is within the seventh and the twelfth week of conception. Recurrent miscarriage is when one suffers from multiple miscarriages in a row.
- Abnormally-shaped Uterus: Some miscarriages, particularly late ones, are thought to happen because the uterus (womb) has an abnormal shape.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Women with this condition have many small cysts in their ovaries.They also tend to have hormonal problems, including high levels of insulin and male hormone in the blood, which can lead to recurrent miscarriage.
- Infection: Some serious infections can cause or increase the risk of single miscarriages. These include toxoplasmosis, rubella, listeria and genital infection. But it is not clear whether infection plays a role in recurrent miscarriage.
- Diabetes and Thyroid Problems: Uncontrolled diabetes and untreated thyroid problems can cause miscarriage. But well-controlled diabetes and treated thyroid problems do not cause recurrent miscarriage.
Your risk of recurrent miscarriage is higher if:
- you and your partner are older; the risk is highest if you are over 35 and your partner over 40;
- you are very overweight. Being very underweight may also increase your risk.
Each new pregnancy loss increases the risk of a further miscarriage. But even after three miscarriages, most couples will have a live baby next time.
Testing After Recurrent Miscarriage:
If you have had three miscarriages in a row, you should be offered tests to try to find the cause. This should happen whether or not you already have one or more children. Testing is usually offered two early miscarriages (up to 14 weeks) because these are often due to chance. But you might be offered tests after two early miscarriages if you are in your late 30s or 40s or if it has taken you a long time to conceive.
If you had a late (second trimester) miscarriage, where your baby died after 14 weeks of pregnancy, you should be offered tests after this loss.
- You can opt for blood tests to check for sticky blood syndrome or APS. Tests would look for antibodies that would help treat the condition. Antibodies are chemicals produced by the body to combat infections.
- Get an examination done should the doctor suspect chromosomal abnormalities and in case it is diagnosed, both of you can consult a clinical genetics specialist for genetics counseling.
- Your doctor will recommend an ultrasound scan to trace any type of abnormality that may make a pregnancy futile, for instance, a short or a fragile cervix.
It is natural to pin your hopes on testing as the answer to your problems. But there are three reasons why it may not be the answer you’re looking for:
- A cause may not be found; when this happens your miscarriages are called ‘unexplained’
- Even if a cause is found, it may not be treatable;
- Treatment may not lead to a successful pregnancy. This can happen if a pregnancy miscarries for a different reason than the one being treated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.