Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. ParagYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I take thyronorm tablet 50 mg last 15 days after prescribed by a doctor .How time it will taken .l'm also suffering from acidity problem please Give me your suggestion.
My wife, 47 years old , was detected with diabetes and high BP just one year back without having family history. She went through routine check and all reports are normal but she sometimes develops a sensation in her right hand which starts anytime and goes off automatically. Looking for an expert advice on how we should take this symptoms.
Want to know symptoms for diabetes and how can I control it from beginning so as I can have precautions for my future Also suggest for blood pressure.
I am 29 year old female. Thyroid patient from past 6 years. Taking regular medicines and check ups. But from past 1yr. I am very disturbed due to chest discomfort. I feel something stucked between my chest & throat. Also I have to breath hard after every two minutes. My chest xray is clear. Medicines not helping me at all. Please advice.
Doctor im diagnosis with diabetes at the age 24. My question is that this a type 2 or type 1 diabetes? Because after 10 months im still on oral medicine Thanks.
Im 25 yrs old. Im a juvenile diabetic patient. My hb level is always showing 6 mgs%. What should I do for increase my hb level. Pls help me.
I am diabetic from last six years and keeping fast in the month of ramzan is it good what diet I take in ramzan so keep sugar level stable.
I am 64 male. I am diabetic. Daily I take one pill of glyciphage G2. But sugar level is 300 to 325. Random. Pl suggest me how to control sugar level.
Hello Dr. I am under medication for thyroid and pcod for past 4 months, even after medication I didn't feel any difference. After medication for pcod I am getting my periods on time do I have any cure from this disease or I should be under medication for life long. Kindly reply me.
Hi 45 year old male. Gained 14kg of weight in the last 3 months. Test done for TFT. T3 is 52 ng/dl. T3 2.5ug/dL, TSH >100 mIU/L. Joint pains, back pain, lethargy, suspected ED, severe one sided headache, puffiness in face. What should be the course of treatment? Food regulations?
I am 57 year old women, as I am having diabetes blood to the left leg not circulating properly due to which swelling occurs and pains, soy question is how to get rid out of this?
How to reduce blood sugar level? I am a diabetic. Taking tablets for past ten year. But still my blood sugar level before food is 90 to 110. But after food it is always above 230.
My mother is a diabetes patient age 50 years old now her sugar level is high because of high sugar it has an rashes on stomach and it's very painful for her please tell me what we can do for relief that pain.
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.