Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parag
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ParagYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self deepak singh I am 20 year old man I have yellow teeth and cavity problems last five months what should I do please tell me.
My teeth always bleed even I have tried my toothpastes and a doctor told to limcy I took them too but my gums are still weak.
I am a medical student. I am having mouth sores or ulcer. Somepeople says its because of tension. But I do not have any tension. Every two weeks I am getting mouth ulcer. Why is it coming? Is it because of vitamin problem.
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.
सर मेरी उम्र 23 वर्ष है मैं बहुत दिनों से गुटखा का सेवन करता था,जो कि मैंने 2 वर्ष पहले बन्द कर दिया था। लेकिन अभी भी मेरा मुँह नही खुलता कभी कभी मुह खोलने पर बहुत दर्द होता है मैं कुछ भी नही खा पा रहा हूँ कृपया उपचार बताएं।।।
Once I drank hot coffee or tea around 3-4 months ago since then my tongue has become very sensitive I feel more sour taste than before and sometimes it's too much sour feel in the taste buds. Help me
Missing teeth might look great in kids but not in adults.
If your tooth is missing it can lead to a whole lot of problems like cavities in the adjacent teeth, functional & esthetic impairement.
Also if a tooth is missing, the adjacent teeth start to drift in order to close the gap. Moreover the upper tooth starts drifting downwards if empty space is present & vice a versa. All this movement leads to sensitivity due to root exposure in the adjacent teeth or upper or lower teeth.
Hence it is very important to replace a tooth as soon as it is lost.
We can replace the tooth/teeth in 3 ways:
1. Removable Partial Denture
2. Bridge formation