Dr. Pankaj Nahata is a popular doctor in Ayurveda. He resides in Bibwewadi, Pune. During his career of 7 years so far, he has treated numerous patients. Dr. Nahata completed his Bachelor in Ayurvedic, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from Shri Gurudev Ayurveda College in 2010. He was a consultant at Chaudhuri’s Clinic before going on to serve at Sanjeevani Hospital, Pune. He also served at Dr. Jamal Gowri Clinic for a span of three years.
For his proficiency and great work, he was awarded “DYA” at Tilak Vidyapeeth in Maharashtra. He is an active member of the Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine. His areas of specialty are Ayurveda and Panchakarma. He also provides these services: Anti-ageing Treatments, Chemical Peels Treatment, Chin reduction Treatment, Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Nail Surgery Procedures, HIV prophylaxis post Exposure, Restylane Vital Procedure, Vampire Face Lift Procedures, Acne Treatment and Allergy Treatment.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj NahataYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
A very nice guy consults patients very carefully and if patients follow his advice he/she would not even need to visit him again. I recommend everyone his treatment without any hesitation
He gives me a good treatment. My problem resolve in one month.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have diabetes. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I have had therdiabetes from quite some time. I was admitted to the Shree Vishwamani Ayurvedic Clinic & Panchakarma Centre in case of emergency, but not once did any of the nurses panicked. Over the period of time the diabetes treatment has helped me a lot. The overall outlook of the Shree Vishwamani Ayurvedic Clinic & Panchakarma Centre was very nice. I am so much benefitted with hertreatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Pankaj Nahata has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
I had severe pain in my back back Pain due to which I was unable to sit or stand properly. I was advised for operations by many doctors.But Ayurveda is boon to human beings. I had treatment from dr Pankaj Nahata at Shree Vishwamani Ayurvedic Clinic & Panchakarma Centre in Pune for 3 months & got it relieved without any operation. Thanks to them !! May God Bless Them !!
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the dark circles problem is something else. drPankaj Nahata's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Shree Vishwamani Ayurvedic Clinic in Pune. he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Very professional in his work and has great knowledge about the ayurveda. After multiple vistis i can tell u that he really takes good care of his patients. Feeling a relief for my pain. Thanks to you Dr. Pankaj.
Doctor seems to be very knowledgeable, friendly and sensible. He is very calm and composed and listens to your issues patiently.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pankaj Nahata to be saved my life. Thanku sir
He is very cooperative, kind, and brilliant doctor
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Stress has become a common problem in day to day life for a lot of people. Too much stress can result in premature aging and accumulation of free radicals within the body. Stress can also cause premature hair fall, wrinkles, exhaustion and frequent frustration. Ayurvedic therapies can counter stress and combat its physical toll on the body. Here is a list of few easy-to-follow Ayurvedic therapy techniques, which are extremely effective against stress:
- A stress-free start: It makes sense to start the day without any stress in mind. Ayurveda states that a full bowel movement is of paramount importance to start an effective day. Abhyanga, an oil message before having a bath, proves to be extremely effective. This should be followed by a 10-minute break so that the body can soak the oil. Lukewarm or hot water should be used to take bath. Some other yoga therapies such as pranayama, transcendental meditation, etc. can be practiced to get a head start on the day.
- Abhyanga: Abhyanga or an oil massage is a good stress resilient. In case there is a time crunch, neck, hand and feet region should be massaged to fetch great results. A moisturizing oil massage in these areas has a soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Meditation: It is a known fact that meditation by far is the best Ayurvedic therapy to counter stress. Over 600 studies have shown that meditation has a positive effect on stress. It can successfully cut down the cortisol hormone in the blood and the level of lactic acid in the body by increasing the level of serotonin. A 15-minute meditation schedule on a daily basis can do a world of good for people who are living a stressed life.
- Therapeutic aroma: It has been proven many times in the past that therapeutic aroma can successfully relieve stress in the short term. The choice of fragrance can be from the flower at home, aroma locket, aroma oil, perfume and so on. These aromas will not only give a feel-good factor throughout the day, but also ensure that the level of cortisol remains at an acceptable stage.
- Keeping hydrated: Keeping hydrated throughout the day is of prime importance to lead a stress-free life. Plenty of water along with time-to-time green tea relieves the nerve and has a soothing effect on the body. It is also necessary to forego beverages such as alcohol and coffee for long-term health benefits.
- Soothing music: Music has a profound impact on the nervous system, mind and on the overall human emotion. It creates a feel-good factor and relieves stress throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Acne is a skin condition that is characterized by formation of red bumps on your skin. It usually occurs when you have oily skin wherein, the pores of your skin may get clogged by impurities thus, resulting in acne breakouts. It may also result from the inflammation of the skin wherein, the immune system tries to get rid of the bacteria on the skin.
According to Ayurveda, acne stems from the imbalance of the doshas, primarily the “pitta dosha”. The imbalance of the “dosha” leads to accumulation of toxins in the face, which, in turn, tend to pose impediments for energy circulation in the face.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for acne are:
Diet: Diet is an important factor to consider when it comes down to the treatment of acne since what you eat is directly linked to your skin health. Limit eating oily and fried food as they tend to aggravate sebum production on your face. Include plenty of green vegetables in your diet as they provide essential vitamins to nourish your skin.
Exercise: Make sure you exercise on regular basis as it improves circulation in the body. It also keeps your weight in check thus, reducing the risk of cardiac and metabolic disorders. It also facilitates removal of toxins from your body.
Cleanse your face on a regular basis: You must follow a proper skincare regimen where you wash your face with a herbal soap at least twice daily. Don’t use harsh soaps as they can strip your face of all the essential oils, thus indirectly leading to overproduction of oil. Cleaning your face regularly is important to remove the dirt from your face, which otherwise may cause clogged pores, resulting in acne.
Use herbs: Herbs like neem and aloevera as they are good for your skin and they help in reducing the bacteria that lead to acne. You may also use lemon juice as a toner as it has certain properties that reduce oil production and tones the skin. It also has astringent properties, which facilitate tightening of the skin thus, closing the opened pores. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
She is having bleeding since 1 month now yesterday it stopped. She consulted a going over here. Done blood tests thyroid test. All are normal. Haemoglobin is 8.and after doing sonography there is a 3.5*2.3 cyst in uterus and fibroids of 1.8 cm so can you suggest any medication for curing this. And removing cyst without surgery?
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in Ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.