Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old male suffering from diabetes for last one and half years. I am having some allopathic medicine. But I want to use an ayurvedic medicine. May you suggest me. Some best ayurvedic medicine.
Hiii doctor I am located in mumbai some days my erection is not tight my penis is loosing and premature ejaculated pls sugest mi how to bed time improve within 10 minutes.
Hi, 3 days before I did keratin treatment for my hair after the treatment I got cough and fever please advise is it because of keratin treatment? They say keratin natural product no chemical in it is it true?
I have cervical ulcer and burning sensation there. I have the problem from last 4 years consulted many doctors some said uterus should be removed and the others prescribed some medicines, DNC, etc. Which is of no good use. Can you help in solving my problem?
I am wet cough for past 3 weeks while cough sputum is to come from nose and mouth. Have been using some local OTP products since one week. Please suggest me in this regards as I am unable to sit in office and work for 8 to 9 hours.
After using a public toilet I am suffering from itching all the time. I use miconazole ip 2% cream and also take cetrizine tablets. But the itching is not stop. What can I do? Please help me. I am suffering.
Syphilis is a contagious disease that is sexually transmitted through oral or anal sex. The disease can even be passed from one person to another through kissing for a long time or through physical contact. A pregnant woman is at a high risk of passing the disease to her newborn which can cause abnormalities and even death of the baby. It is caused by the bacteria treponema pallidum.
Symptoms of syphilis
- Primary stage: the symptoms of syphilis are visible within three weeks which appears as a single and painless sore on the penis or inside vagina and rectum.
- Secondary stage: in the secondary stage, the symptoms manifest themselves as red or brown spots visible on soles of feet or palms of hand. They can be accompanied by fever, headache, swollen glands, fatigue and hair loss in patches.
- Latent stage: in this stage, a person has no symptoms but the infection is still present in the body.
- Late stage: this stage occurs 10-20 years after a person had first contracted syphilis. In this stage, the organs are severely damaged, including heart, brain and nervous system. It can cause paralysis or even death.
Can this condition be cured?
With a single dose of the antibiotic penicillin, syphilis is easily curable in its early stage. If the condition persists for over a year, additional doses might be required. It should be treated early to prevent further complications. There are other options for patients who are allergic to penicillin. Until the sore or rash heals completely, after the treatment of syphilis, you should abstain from having sex. If syphilis is left untreated, some severe and permanent damage can be triggered by it, including blindness, dementia or even death.
What are the symptoms of tuberculosis and how we get treated this disease and what type of drugs which are prefer for tuberculosis?
I have problem of constipation, gas,acidity and these developed me fissure, fissure is not cure by medicine so I do operation from ayurvedic treatment not give me result please suggest me to get off from constipation and fissure.
One of my relative is suffering from renal calculi so please give me the remedies to overcome that problem thank you.
I am 26 years old my penis is 2-3 inch only how to increase length of it. All things OK it is well tight.
I do musterduration everyday four times but now I do it only a day in a week. I am worried about in. May Any problem can be happened in my married life in future. I have no control on myself. What should I do? you think that my sperm quality is very low .what I do?
Dear sir, I was addictive of masturbation now I am going to getting married. Can I reproduce a child?
I have headache and fever for seven days. So what should I will do and what are precautions for this health disease.
Corns and calluses refer to the hardening of the skin to form a layer over an area where constant pressure and abrasion is experienced. This thickening of the skin is known as a corn or callus. One will usually experience pain and tenderness in the area where this thickening happens. While corns are thick and tender coatings, a callus is usually the flattened thick area on the skin (know more to make the skin healthy and glowing). As far as shape goes, corns are conical and sharpened while calluses are flat. They are most typically found on the hands and feet. There are various ways of treating this condition. Let us find out more.
What causes corns and calluses?
To understand how to treat these corns and calluses, it is important to first of all understand what causes the same. These corns and calluses are usually formed as a natural defence as the body tries to strengthen the skin when it meets too much friction or pressure. This condition may occur when the toes are pressed together constantly with an abnormal elevation. This can also happen when there is prolonged use of high heels as well as sports training footwear. Bone deformities in the toes and fingers can also be one of the causes of this condition. In many cases, the gait and movement of the patient can cause corns and calluses. Also, when a person plays musical instruments that require constant strumming like a guitar or other instruments, it may result in formation of corns and calluses in the fingers.
- Medical Intervention for Complications: If a patient is suffering from conditions like diabetes (know more about Diabetes) or peripheral arterial disease, it may lead to poor circulation and delicate skin. This can cause the development and growth of corns and calluses. It is important to see your doctor in such cases so that such symptoms may be treated at the onset before they become too painful and end up spreading.
- Medication: A patient will have to ingest salicylic acid based medicines and even resort to the use of sulphur in order to cure these corns and calluses. One must ensure that a skin specialist or dermatologist prescribes the medicines so that one can apply and administer as per the correct dosage.
- Home Remedies: Personal hygiene is one of the primary factors that can help in treating and curing this condition. Keeping the affected area clean can increase the chances of the growth to clear up soon. Also, one may have to avoid wearing high heels and constricting footwear for a while until the corns and calluses clear up or fall off. This will also ensure that there is less friction between the feet and the footwear for better recovery chances.