Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pandurang Hari KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair so much quickly, it may happen I am just walk in to much time in hot time, then my hair is make me irritated, it make my mind unconfident. Please give me a good remedy for it.
I swim every day for minimum 30 mins in a pool is there any problem I have read online that swimming in a chlorine water lead to hormone disruption should I stop swimming or not please help me.
Turmeric is a plant of the ginger family that is often used in Indian cuisines. This plant has a long history of medicinal use, and it’s most studied active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral activity.
Historically, turmeric has been used to treat pain , stomach and liver ailments , many skin conditions like sores, eczema and skin rashes.
Excess inflammation is always present in Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (the suffix "itis" denotes inflammation in the thyroid gland .It is most common cause of Hypothyroidism). Turmeric can be helpful in reducing whole body inflammation
Studies of the effect of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric on the thyroid gland and autoimmunity have showed encouraging results.
Curcumin showed tumor inhibiting activity in thyroid cancer.
Curcumin was protective against the genetic damage and side effects induced by radioactive iodine that is sometimes used to treat Graves’ disease (hyperthyroidism)
Curcumin has anti-inflammatory benefits that can be helpful in down-regulating autoimmune conditions
While curcumin can also boost glutathione (an antioxidant that's often depleted in Hashimoto's)
Use of turmeric helped in reducing pain , increase in energy , improvement in mood and an improvement in thyroid antibodies
Daily intake of curcumin in a typical Indian diet may be anti-inflammatory, however, curcumin is cleared from the body within one hour or so
Combining curcumin with piperine, (found in pepper), extends the life of curcumin in the body, helping it to stick around longer.
I also made Turmeric Tea (recipe below) twice per day
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of ginger
pinch of pepper
pinch of cinnamon
juice of one lemon
sweetener to taste (Stevia is Dr.Tanvi’s top recommendations)
1 cup of hot water
Directions: Put all ingredients in cup of your choice, top of with boiling water and mix!
Thank you for Reading it. I hope it will be helpful to you.
I am having a problem of hairfall, and I see some scalp on my head, I have used many medically prescribed shampoos but none of them is working. What should I do?
Hi doctors, a inside part of my lower tooth has broken, so I think the tooth can affect from inside. Actually there is no pain and my exams are started and will continue for at least a month. So I don't want any pain. I was asking if there's temporary treatment to reduce the effect on this part till my exams Complete.
I am facing problems like fungal infection from several months and also I am facing problem from hair fall I don't know what I do. I am taking medicine for fungal infection from 8-9 months but it's not satisfying me.
I am skinny and feel very shame in front of everyone. My Weight Is just 50 kg at the age of 26 .my hands legs are very thin .please suggest me to gain weight and how can I maintain myself .everyone is teasing me it's too difficult for me to handle this situation :(
Suffering. From sugar since having the problem of food poisoning . And he was admit in hospital for last 2 weeks due to food poisoning & typhoid. But don't able to get out of sugar. Even today he have sugar level -463 .can you help me to suggest any thing for him.
Everyone desires a beautiful glowing skin, but a certain amount of effort and dedication is needed to achieve that. Apart from a basic skin care routine, you also need to eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle to flaunt that inner glow. Making sure that your skin is safe, considering the pollution and the free radicals you expose your skin to, is important too.
Knowing the answers to certain questions can really benefit your skin. Read on to find out the most important questions you should definitely keep in mind on your next visit to the dermatologist.
- Do you have any symptoms of sun damage: Sunspots are the most common signs of overexposure to sunlight, which can be easily noticed if they are on your face, hands, or legs. But there are areas on your body which might be affected and are not visible like back, ear, and feet. Let your dermatologist check your skin for any signs, because negligence can lead to skin cancer.
- Why are you breaking out frequently: Instead of applying numerous anti-acne products and trying out home remedies, it is better to seek guidance from a dermatologist. There can be various reasons for acne like hormonal fluctuations, skin care products, poor diet, etc. The dermatologist can figure out the reason and provide suitable medications to help you effectively deal with acne.
- Is your current skin care routine suitable for you: There is always something new in the market and you might be tempted to try them. No matter what the product claims, you need to get a heads up from your dermatologist before using them because they can cause harmful reactions to your skin or lead to break out. A dermatologist's job is to examine your skin and determine the issues to recommend appropriate products that can target the problem areas. On your next visit, be sure to carry your current skin care products to know whether they are working for you.
- Do your moles look suspicious: If any of your moles have changed over time, then you must get it checked. The common symptoms of melanoma are moles with uneven color, large diameter and asymmetrical border.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
I have lots of pimples on my face l, I tried with lots of cream and face wash but didn't find any solution. As well as my skin is too oily, can you please help. Me out with the solution.
I want to gain some wait. Since I have lost upto 8 kgs with in previous 6 months for the reason unknown. So I request you to guide me how could I gain it back.
We have rain water stagnated near our home. How to preserve myself from dengue. And also say me what are the other disease which will easily attack us, and how to get myself in safe condition. I need some tips. Please help me sir.
Sir I have High Blood pressure and Cholesterol Problem can I Use cases Regularly. Please Tell me Sir.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.
Gall Bladder is a small sac which is pear shaped and is present just underneath the Liver. It is connected to the Liver through a small duct called the bile duct, the gall bladder stores the bile which is secreted by the liver and sends it to the intestines to aid in the digestion of fats.
When there are excess toxins in the liver there is concentration in the bile and this gets stored up in the bile thus leading to various kinds of gall bladder problems, such as- gall stones, infection and inflammation
Symptoms are as follows:
- Pain – mild to severe pain in the right side of the abdomen which usually increases with deep inspiration and expiration, Nausea, Vomitings, Loose bowels or constipation, Excess Gas, Fainting, fever and so on.
- In my practice I’ve found that people with obesity and high LDL cholesterol levels tend to have increased risk of gall stone or gall bladder problems, people who are obese also tend to have gall stones.
- Now - a - days owing to the food and lifestyle habits almost every other person has small stones in the gall bladder which may not be quite a problem now but later may pose a threat if they increase in size
- Solution: to avoid these problems of gall bladder we don’t need heavy medications and procedures unless until the problem is very severe, as there is a saying “ a stitch in time saves nine” you can save your gall bladder when your body gives you the signals that it is not able to take more toxins for this you need to avoid certain foods which I list below and follow a good detoxification of liver every fortnight:
Foods to avoid-
High fatty fried foods, sugary foods, Alcohol, coffee and chocolate, many people love creamy foods which lead to obesity and thus gall bladder problems avoid those creams,
Foods to take-
Beans, lentils, beetroots, celery, apples, carrots, any green veggies, these will help your liver detoxify easily
If you’re already having a gall bladder problem, you need to immediately make changes in your diet and lifestyle habits or get ready to get the gall bladder removed which might make it more difficult to digest fats and you will gain even more weight.
Homoeopathic remedies such as Taraxacum and Cardus Marinus help in solving the gall bladder problems but you need to consult a homoeopathic physician before taking these medications for proper medical guidance.
Avoid these above-mentioned foods and most of all stress try to be good yourself and love your body don’t force it to have more than what it can bear.