Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pandit A Bobde
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pandit A BobdeYour feedback matters!
I used to work 10 hours daily on computer by which I am suffering from headache. Which medicine should I take.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, from past two months I was suffered with cervical neck problem. I don't know whether it is a spondylosis or not? But I suffered with almost same symptoms. Before this problem I use go gym. After suffering from cervical neck problem I've been stopped workouts and everything. Now the thing again I want to go back to my regular workouts and gym. My neck problem was cured like 90% .so anybody can suggest that now can I go for gym or else should I take some more rest, if I prefer for rest more how much rest should I take. Or if I go for gym can I go for weights? What are the max weights I can go? Please suggest me particular about the rest period and the max weights? Please give me in detail.
I continue suffering from vomiting and cough. Due this body temperature goes on increasing. What should I do? f.
I am on sinus headache problem how to solve my problem and suggest me how to control my sinus problem.
Tomorrow I took a glass of milk and after drinking it I saw there was rust inside on the glass surface. Can it cause tetanus to me?
You are often made the topic of all conversations and jokes in your friend circle, if you are lazy. At times, it is just brushed off by laughing. However, in reality being lazy is not a good sign at all. It hampers the growth and development of a person. Laziness is accompanied by lethargy, sleepiness and not wanting to perform any work. This might not only provide less exercise to the brain, but may also adversely affect your body mentally and physically. Ayurveda offers a great scope of medical practice, which can help you out of your lazy personality.
Here, are some of the ways in which ayurveda can help you lead a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Practice yoga: Yoga helps in calming your senses and rejuvenating your soul. It helps in increasing stamina and concentration so that you can go about doing your daily chores without any hindrance. In case, you do not want to practice full-fledged yoga, following only pranayama can also help.
- Ashwagandha and gooseberry capsules: At times, laziness is experienced right after delivery of a child. During that phase, the health of the mother needs to be carefully monitored. Hence, to reduce lethargy, ashwagandha and gooseberry or amla capsules are consumed. Both have medicinal properties and are stable ingredients.
- Sleep: Ayurveda focuses a lot on the sleep patterns of an individual. It is said that you need to get the adequate amount of sleep to be able to have the energy to work the next day. Sleeping on time and getting up in the morning with at least six to seven hours of sleep is necessary for an adult. Furthermore, your sleep patterns including whether or not you sleep in the afternoons, help you in combating with laziness.
- Tea: Ayurveda focuses that lethargy can be due to negative vibes in your body. Thus, everyday you need to consume green tea ginger tea, or lemon tea in order to get rid of the tiredness in your body.
Thus, these are some of the best ways in which Ayurveda can help you get back to shape and have sound mental health, leaving laziness far behind. If you follow these rules in your daily life, then your body would be able to develop and grow properly with all the nutrition and environment that it needs for development. For more information, you can always consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Over the years, a sizeable number of people have expressed their affinity for brown rice as the healthier alternative to plain rice. Doctors are growingly recommending brown rice to all those keen on losing kilos or keeping type 2 diabetes under arrest. Brown rice essentially undergoes less of processing compared to white rice, hence it retains all the essential nutrients. Brown rice contains the side hull and bran, consequently, it helps in replenishing the crucial body nutrients like proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, fiber and potassium. The growing popularity of brown rice not only stems from its nutritive values but also from the myriad healthy diet options that revolve around it. Unlike white rice, brown rice does not require artificial fortifications like synthetic vitamins in order to conform to the required standards of FDA. Brown rice enables you to enjoy the health benefits without compromising on the taste of rice. Brown rice is advantageous to not just the fitness fanatics, but is also the preferred meal for those with specialized dietary preferences like vegans. Some of the obverse rationale for brown rice may be listed as follows.
1. Controls insulin spikes
Brown rice has an extremely low glycemic rating because of which the blood sugar levels in our body can be adequately controlled. While plain rice enhances the risk of developing diabetes, brown rice goes a long way in nullifying the glucose fluctuations in our body.
2. High in fiber
Brown rice is one of the most important sources of essential body fibers. It helps in preventing colon cancer by supplying the necessary fibers and it also detoxifies the colon walls by eliminating cancer causing substances from the body.
3. Promotes weight loss
Brown rice regulates the bowel movements and thereby stimulates better metabolism. It is also considered to be one of the most wholesome dietary supplements because it remains a whole grain, unlike plain rice. Therefore, it is one of the most opted for food items for those wishing to lose the extra kilos.
4. Rich in salts and naturally occurring oils
Brown rice is rich in body salts like selenium and manganese which nourish your nervous and reproductive systems, thereby reducing the occurrence of diseases like cancer, arthritis and other cardiovascular syndromes.
5. Ideal as baby food
Given that brown rice is replete in necessary body fibers and health boosting nutrients, it is ideal for baby food because it promotes fast growth in babies and also averts any nutrition deficiency diseases. It also protects the baby from any synthetic vitamins that emerge from the consumption of white rice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.