Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pandit A BobdeYour feedback matters!
It is common to shed around 50 hair in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible. Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more.
Can you identify with the following causes?
- Steroids - The use of steroids by individuals who suffer from male pattern baldness can significantly increase their chance of hair fall. This happens as the usage causes an increase in the dihydrotestosterone hormones, which is responsible for hair loss.
- Antibiotics - Taking antibiotics can have an adverse effect on your hair follicle. It decreases the levels of hemoglobin in your blood as well as minerals and vitamins stores in your cells. When this happens, it accelerates your hair fall rate.
- Smoking - Smoking can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. Several studies suggest that smokers have a higher chance of going bald, with individuals who have a history of this condition in the family being more prone than others. Smoking causes the blockage of pores on the scalp surface, thereby reducing blood flow to the scalp. The effects of smoking on hair include poor hair quality and subsequent degradation. Smoking also brings about the early graying of your hair.
- Cancer - Cancer also affects your hair quality and causes you to become bald or thins out your hair. It's the radioactive rays in chemotherapy that causes your hair to fall out at a faster rate. Many a time, hair is also lost from the eye area, armpit, and pubic areas. The loss of hair generally starts within 2-4 weeks following the commencement of the treatment. The hair loss rate could be in clumps or little by little. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hello Doctors Team, My friend son born on 25th May and doctor advised to take the “ULTRASOUND ABDOMEN & PELVIS “scan due to the variation with the 9 month Scan report like Fetal kidney/Left Lower renal pelvis dilated measuring 25 mm and as per the latest “ULTRASOUND ABDOMEN & PELVIS “scan report follows, LEFT KIDNEY – Left Kidney shows normal in size. Show normal cortical echoes. CMD maintained. A well defined anechoic cystic lesion of size 1.7*2.1 cm noted in the lower pole. Ureters are not dilated. IMPRESSION: Possibility of Left Sample Renal Cortical CYST. Kindly suggest what the real issue is and what may be the impact and how the way forward. Waiting for the SPECIALISTS faster response for the way forward. THANKING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!
Sir after uti I feel that the urine is stuck inside there is still some urine left right after I pee and I also feel tingling and arousal feeling I went to urologist and he said I am feeling vaginal spasm and I want to ask is this due to vaginal lining becoming weak please clr my doubts as of why m feeling all this its jst ruined my lyf its been 2 months N I really don't know when I will get my lyf back.
To improve the ladies thin body please tell me about which type of protein or tonic that have no side effects please.
Hi I am 14 year old I have acne and pimples without pus when I pinch pimples they turn to black acne I want to get rid out of these problems please give me solution with very effective home remedies.
I am thinking for family planning so please suggest me that what precautions needed for successful intercourse like for healthy baby and when I make relation so I can pregnant to partner. Please suggest that what diet I can take before intercourse.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.