Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi PanseYour feedback matters!
We are married for 4 years now, We have not been able to have sex, She is not having the feeling of having sex, she is not at all interested on having sex. When I tried to make her in mood she is not responding and she gets irritated and get angry and then I completely get disappointed and leave it. She is having the fear of the vaginal opening the pain she is not at all ready to have sex bcoz of that. She get angry and start behaving very wild. So I have tried to apply the gel also she she is not having the feeling to respond to the same. Due to which I am totally disturb and not at all happy with my married life. I would like you to help or advise me in this situation how should I react and also I want her to have get her behaviour change and she should enjoy to have sex with no fear in her mind. Also I would like to how can open her vaginal opening without having her pain bcoz of that she is getting and behaving wild and I am able to have a enjoyable sex. I stay in pune. Or suggest a lady doctor (sexologist or gynecologist) can openly speak to her and try to remove her fear. So I can have my happy married and sex life.
My wife 26 years old had ectopic surgery and left tube was removed this month. Can you please suggest when can we try pregnancy in future.
Hi I am married 5 months back and I want be pregnant and my last period was on 4th and when ever we do sex semen come out for which we are much worried and what is the best suggestion to do me pls help me in this.
I had protected sex on 23rd July and took I pill on 24th evening as a precaution. My period due date is 28th and still haven't got my periods. Is there chances of pregnant?
I am 18 year old female. I want to know if I should take birth control pills before having intercourse or after? And should I take 21 days? Or is there short-term period pill that works very effective?
Hi. I had sex on 26/6 and my last periods was 3/6 after I had an ipill. Till now I didn't get my periods. Yesterday I felt breathe heavy and headache on right side ,at night I vomited. Is there any pregnancy?
I was diagnosed with depression when I was 25 years old (in 10th class). I used to feel nervous and sad for no apparent reason. I couldn't sleep at night. When it became worse we had consulted a psychiatrist who prescribed some medications (forgot the name). The depression reoccurred and doctor changed medicine to Paxidep CR 25 mg. It was fine for few weeks but then I felt depressive again. This time the doctor added one more medicine Lamitor OD 50 mg. I have been taking these 2 medicines since almost 10 years now. I haven't had any major depression incidents since that time. I feel depressed, anxious and irritated at times (especially before my periods), but I am able to manage. My mother has bipolar. And there is history of depression and other mental disorders in my family as well. Please tell me if these medications are right for me to continue life long. I had checked online that paxidep CR had several side effects. My period cycle is irregular and painful (read as a side effect of paxidep). Thank you.
Phitkari (alum) used for vagina tightening? After sex vagina is loose it alum useful for tightening and how to used alum for it ?
Hi Doctor, I have a Polycystic ovaries problem due to which my periods are irregular. Can you please suggest me the medicines to come out of this problem. Thank you
I have problem in the vaginal area. There are small skin foldings which led to a small mass. It is full of itching n blood comes out after this. Small skins has appeared in this area and looks like a line also. Is anything serious.
I am 50 yrs old, got my periods last on feb 7, though the flow was very scanty, but of late I m feeling very hot and its not controlable please guide.
Dr. I am 43 year old female. Dr. From last year I had a problem of my pulse rate is very high in the afternoon e. F. 100 to 110. I had taken medicine last year alprazolam with propranolol. That time I feel better. And I stopped the medicine after one month. But from fab 2016 that problem restart in afternoon my pulse rate is very high. Tell me Dr. What is the permanent treatment of this.
Is it possible to have sex with my wife during pregnancy. If so up to which month should we do have sex. It is safe to her and health. Please tell us the precautions.
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.