Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pai RaiturkarYour feedback matters!
Had unprotected sex and took an ipill but d guy did not ejaculated inside .still can get pregnant was on allopathy hormonal treatment and now is in ayurvedic one.
I have exceeded 6 days post my periods. And also I'm taking glycomet 500 sr tablets. Is it possible that I can be a pregnant?
Hello Dr. Since past 1 years I have majority 2 complaints 1. Throat infection, mild swelling pharyngitis on & off which could be allergic in nature or hyperacidity as per ENTs. One of them found arytenoid swelling on endoscopy as I am a merical professional too. I knew 3 ENTs personally all of them gave me antibiotics. antacid etc it did give me relief but the problem relapse. since paat 1 month I noticed swelling in adjacent muscles of thyroid or whole trachea. Which reduces on its own & I just feel stretched muscles on both sides. 2. This is giving me tough time. As It started with vaginal burning along with feet burning simultaneously. After taking vit b d full course feet burning reduced. But vaginal burning still persists irregularly.& both vanished for 15 days. Then came back but since past 2 months it is happening more. Along with vaginal dryness stinging itching at times on outer area & rarely inside vagina. All symptoms vanishes but burning continues past 1 outer vagina feels swollen extremely dry & stinging. No other discharge except healthy white which is irregular along with my periods & I miss for 1 month in between. It is happening since past 1 yr.& Gynae diagnosed with PH imbalance some says fungal infection & few gave me evion & folic acid. It does help but the burning has not settled yet. Along with dryness & missed delayed periods. But I am fed up. Pls guide. My age is 31 No issue yet Husband & myself meet thrice in an year for 10-12 days But I do have anxiety stress & severe fatigue which is less in past 1 week, nausea, mild fever at times & lethargic feeling. My following test were normal severe hair fall. Diabetes Thyroid CBC LFT KIDNEY. ABDOMEN ULTRASOUND. I request to please ask me if I am missing out on some info. But I am really worried for vaginal burning. Dryness.
Hi sir/man i'm 21 yrs old . my fiance periods started on 21 and ended at 24 we had un protected sex on 31, yesterday is there is any possible of pregnancy?
मेरी gf को एक महीने में तीसरी बार bleeding हो रही हैं ये प्रॉब्लम क्यों हो रही उसको कृपया मुझे इसका समाधान सुझाये।
With increasing awareness about eating healthy, certain seeds are now being considered as super foods. Flax seeds, also known as “Alsi”, have amazing benefits and are recommended by all nutritionists.
Listed below are a few benefits of flax seeds:
Help in losing weight: Flax seeds are loaded with required fats and fibre and consuming a handful of these seeds will make you feel full for longer. This reduces the temptation to binge eat and results in fewer calories consumed during the day. The ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) fats present in the flax seeds have also been found to reduce inflammation.
Maintain heart health: Flax seeds are almost phenomenal as the fats contained in them are unsaturated fats which are wonderful for your health. Because these fats remain in the form of ALA fats, they help you in maintaining and improving heart health by reducing bad cholesterol and retaining the good cholesterol. Thus, the chances of getting a stroke or an attack are relatively low.
Flaxseeds are High in Antioxidants (Lignans): Amongst its other incredible nutrition facts, flax seeds are also packed with antioxidants. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties, therefore consuming flax regularly may help reduce the number or severity of colds and flus.
Improve colon health: These seeds are packed with fibre and are very low in unsaturated fats. This makes them useful in improving digestive health. Also, the fibre content makes bowel movements smoother and reduces constipation and diarrhoea.
Healthy, supple and glowing skin: Adding flax seeds to your daily diet is a great idea as they are packed with ALA fats and Vitamin B which help in reducing flakiness and dryness of skin. Consuming flax seeds regularly also helps in getting rid of the symptoms of acne and eczema and are proven to reduce dry eye syndrome and puffiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife 1 month se pregnancy start hua hai Aaj ultrasound hua toi bola gaya baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai kya reason ho sakta hai aur isko thik karne ka solution bhi suggest kariye.
Last month I got abortion on December 1st This month I got periods on January 5th. But it is normal periods I got light bleeding. But today I have a bleeding. Wat is the problem pls give me a remedy.
I'm Married in December 2016 till now I don't have any health problem my husband also not having any health problems so what medicine should I take to get pregnancy nd my dream is to get twins please suggest me mam I'm thankful to you.
A girl becomes a virgin after she gets her periods or before she gets her periods for the first time tht is at the age of maturity? Another question is do we loose virginity if we do fingering for the first time before we girls gets our periods for the first time i.e. maturity age? Please give me a proper and a clear answer doctor.
I am 57 years old happily married having two kids I am having pain sometimes in my testicles more often during night time when I am having laziness to urinate I have erectile dysfunction since last one year and I do not feel morning erection also Kindly guide
My wife 4 month pregnant .should we stop being physical. .n for her diet coconut water daily is good. .also ferrous sulphate n folic acid tab together can be advisable.
I am 30 years old and diagnosed hypothyrodism in 8th week pregnancy tsh value was 24.6and started thyrorite tablet 50mg. After two months I again given blood sample my tsh was 10.96. Dose of thyoxine increase to 75 mg. Is there any harm to my baby due to hypothyrodism.?
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift!
Hii, I have sex with my girlfriend without condom on 19 th april 2017 then in 48 hours I have given ipill to her. And on that day she started her period. After 10 days I again had sex on 01 may 2017 then also I had given her ipill in 2 days but till now its 5 june she did not have period. I am worried what could be the reason for this is she pregnant or what. I have given ipill on time then its about 1 month she did not have period kindly help me.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.