Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pai RaiturkarYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 year old I reddish and black marks on my face what I should do to get rid of marks on my face.
I suffering from a allergic sensation when I get wet in rain, my skin turns red and it is like itching sensation. Is it genetic problem or skin problems please explain it?
I have dark spot near eye and near nose or some time my face sine and some time not sine that is problem how to sold it.
I am 51 years old woman and I have got dark pigmentation on some portion of my cheekbones which seems spreading and as I have a fair complexion, it looks very apparent. Can you help please.
I have block spots on my face. I have scar removal cream for one month but I did not see any changes in my face. What should I do.
Hi doctor. I am a 20 years old male. Whenever I used to walk my foot used to sound. It sounds like crack. What should I do.?
If you use on your face a pack of egg is it really work to tighten your face skin is it possible and is it possible to damage your skin will look young again in age of 24.
Skin problem in my whole body from my birth like fish scale I am applying daily bioline to get smoother then dry.
I got red tanning on my forehead for 6 months. I've tried all sorts of treatment but yet still it is in my forehead. So please sir answer how can I get rid of this?
I have white circle on my body continuously. What is the main suggestion for relief from that? Please need help.
Sir mere nose par baar baar pimpal aate hai ise rokne ke liye maine alag alag tarah ki dawai khai soap bhi badle face wash use kiye par muje kuch bhi fark nahi pada aap koi ilaaz batao please
I m suffering with lot of acne dark spots. On face. Neck shoulders what I have to do what is the solution.
Blood is coming out from anus when passing the stool, this is happening from a week. This is painful especially when I pass the stool.
Can you recommend me some gentle oil free moisturiser which is non comedogenic as I hve oily skin n faces pimples most of d tym. N a perfect face mask 4 me. N face wash too which is non comedogenic. Which gives fairness please gets rid of pimples n other skin issues.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.