Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pai KetanYour feedback matters!
Sir, there is a little bit problem during peeing in public washrooms. Have to wait for a minute for peeing while having pressure too. It's like embarrassing while standing that much there.
Am 27 years now. My stomach paining a lot suddenly at some days. Getting this sort of pain about 3 times in last 10 months. Consulted with doctor and always saying that would be food poison/stone at kidney. Everytime I get that pain, my doctor used to drip me and some injections. Can you please give your suggestions regarding this pain at stomach.
Here are cause, symptoms and treatments of Kidney Stone
Hello, everyone, I’m Dr. Sanket Gupta I’m a practicing homeopathic consultant at Satyaniketan Motibagh.
I have been into homeopathic practice since last seven years. I specialize in all kinds of the chronic and acute disease for males females and children. I especially have interests in female disorders like PCOD and fibroids Uterus. I have a specialization in piles, kidney stones diabetes-like cell disorders, psychological disorders and even neurological conditions. Today I would like to talk about a condition called kidney stones which is a very common condition these days.
Every now and then we have a patient who is suffering from kidney stones. Why does it happen? See, usually, a kidney stone would have developed when people who have very less drinking water habit they do they would drink only one or one half liters of water a day. Your kidney is your filtration you know your filtration equipment but if you do not provide enough water it won’t filter well so once it does not fit her well the large molecules especially the calcium carbonate molecules they start accumulating and that’s when a stone forms. people have habits specially children have habits of you know controlling their urine and not going to the urine at the right time and when they feel the urge. so what happens is that creates a back pressure to your kidney and the pelvis and again the waste would get accumulated and resulting in form of a kidney stone.
Any patient who complains of a lower back pain here in this area flank area be at right side or the left side or with a pain you know referring to the right side of the abdominal the left side to side of the abdomen the left side of the bargain with a complaint of difficulty in passage of urine, painful urination there is always a doubt of kidney stone. Then and the first thing we ask a patient is to get an ultrasound or an X-ray done and depending upon the side of the calculus for the stone we decide the treatment and as in homeopathy you must be aware homeopathy is a science where very small sweet pills with a very gentle. You know gentle behavior and gentle assessment. what you know what would help curing the condition there are many many wonderful remedies for kidney stones medicines like Nux Vomica, Lycopodium, APIs malefic Beriberi’s Vulgaris, Colocynths, Cantharis and many more they have wonderful wonderful results in kidney stones.
I myself have my in my clinic I have you know I have the experience of getting a maximum of seventeen mm stones outside out of the body of a male patient of 45 year old male patient and that too in the seven days so that is how fast the homeopathy medicine can help curing kidney stones. It is a condition where usually it is advised that you need to get in surgery done but with homeopathy you can avoid that surgery and you know with the most gentle effect and without any harm the patient can be cured of his stones. Stones were passed generously through the urine and even the tendency few people have tendencies to develop stones every now and then that tendency can we check with homeopathy as well and even generations to come so I would definitely recommend everybody to opt for homeopathy for once in all for any kind of disease and especially for kidney stones.
If you have any query regarding kidney stones and I would really help you know I would be really glad to help you all and you can concern the on Lybrate.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.