Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padma IyerYour feedback matters!
I loss my beauty. Now my colour complexion is very dark before one year I have very fair complexion. But I am not go more out of house and not go in sun.
Recently, I've been undergoing anal fissure treatment. Also, there a anal clear sometimes Yellow watery discharge. But since two days, I've got these dry itchy soft bumps on my upper inner thighs area (area beside scrotum). It started on left thigh and spread to right thigh due to walking I guess that day. It has become difficult to walk. Right now, I'm applying diaper rash cream. I can't properly identify such bumps. Are these anyhow linked to my anal problem (like hpv genital warts)? Please help, I'm really worried.
I am a sales guy and my skin is getting darker even I an wheatish in color but now it's becoming darker please tell the solution to have clear fair face for men.
Dear sir I am very problem with my face. Dark circle in my eyes. And pimple in my face. My skin is oily. And use garners men face wash. Please give solution as soon as possible.
Its for my daughter please advice which product to use for soap, body lotion, shampoo,face powder for good skin.
I am sharmila 25 aged. But my face is looking so aged. Face skins are so loose. I want so tight skin. So pls suggest me any solution.
Dear sir I have a prominent mark in my chest because of cough. Please suggest me any solution how to clear my mark. Thanks.
My face is so oily when I go out the face becomes so oliy and I don't what to do. Say me some remedies for the oily skin.
I'm not using any fairness creams yet. I have some black spots n black heads on my face. Can I use fairness cream. How abt nivea fairness and garnier mens cream?
Is there any way to gain lost fairness in men, I have lost my fairness may be due to sun burn, please tell easy and without any sideeffect way to get lost fairness.
I am 22 years old female .jab mai 16 years old thi to mujhe chiken pox ho gya jiske nishan mere fave pe padh gye the. Ab bhi jab mai apna face wash karti hu to vo nishan dikhte hai. Mai patanjali k sabhi products use karke dekh liye bt koi asar ni hua. Ab clean n clear use karna shuru kiya hai last 5 days se. I want my face should be clear. Without pimples and acne. What should I do. please suggest me .thanks in advance.
Sir before two months back I am used. Skin light it is. First month no effected. Second month effected. Skin is. Looking very red and pain in face sir. So, please help me sir.
Itch is an irritation in the skin that elicits an urge to scratch. Itches are a problem that everyone experiences and can be localized (limited to one area of the body) or generalized (occurring all over the body or in several different areas). Sometimes, depending upon the underlying cause, itching may be worse at night. In medical terminology, itching is known as pruritus.
Generalized itch that occurs all over the body is often more difficult to treat than localized itch. Itches can also occur with or without skin lesions (bumps,blisters,rash, redness, or abnormalities that can be seen on the skin). An itch that is accompanied by a visible skin abnormality should be evaluated by a dermatologist, since the problem is likely to be a condition that requires specialized medical treatment (for example, eczema,scabies, etc.).
What should I do to remove my dark circle? Can I use kojivit gel cream or melaglow cream under eye or on eyelid? If not then pls suggest an another eye cream with its price. Pls help sir or mam.
My skin especially face is getting darker since last 2 years, I have to stay longer under sun. Pls advice.
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.