Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Padamshree DeshpandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi dr! My mom had a pain in the lower part of backbone mainly (coccyx sacrum). This pain generally arise when she stands after a long or moderate sitting. Is there any major problem? Waiting for your reply.
May wife aged 52 years suffering jumjum paid to left hand, left shoulder bac paid, gap was lowered between c2 c4. What we have to do sirregds sastry.
My mother suffering from burning in her palm and sole only please suggested me homeopathic medicine.
I am 26 year old male and have backache for last 5 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but no farak.
Hello doctors. I'm 21/F, and I've been experiencing this really bothersome problem. I've developed repulsion towards oily/fried foods. I've never liked rich, fatty foods (like, desi ghee, parathas prepared in ghee) as a child, but I'd regularly consume normal oil parathas and butter and had no feelings of sickness. As I'm aging, my repulsion has only been growing. Just the smell of oil now repulses me. I immediately start feeling nauseous. My digestive immunity is shitty in general, I'll experience loose bowels and maybe short-lived nausea if the food is not upto my system's liking. Anxiety has a direct effect on my digestive system too. I'm already underweight and I prefer starving myself until my body asks for food back again (it's a signal I rely on, if I force feed myself, I put myself at risk of vomiting and consequently, dehydration.). Does this indicate something serious? I don't know if this is. Please advise, and thank you.
My age is 48 years and I have pain in my right knee from the last 4 years, pain generally occurs during summer, I have consulted so much of doctors but I can not get relief much (20 days of relief at much, please suggest me a lifetime relief plan.
I am having backache since a year in lumber region. Pain involves the whole lumber region and aggravates whenever my scheduled sitting time is increased. Pain does not radiate. It subsides after taking some rest.
I feel pain in my back as soon as I sit with my back straight. This problem is haunting me continuously from a week or so. What should I do?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.