Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi i am 26 year old female. Have vitamin d3 approx 16 ng/ml. I have alot of body pain and leg pain. I have alot of weakness plus skin is getting darker. My weakness and muscle pain is not letting me enjoy my life. What to do. I am lactose intolerant.. Doc suggested to take vitamin d3 60k. I took it in granules but pack says take with milk. What should I do. Should I take the tablet of vit d3. please give some treatment for lactose intolerance.
Hi I'm working in company in morning shift. Work is just to sit and make reports, but by sitting for 9 hours my body is paining very badly so what should I do?
I suffered from full body nerve pain. .I am nt able to do work for lobg time. .what is the reason and treatment for this.
I am 22 years old I feel tired and body pain all day whether I do some work or not. I feel faint when I standup after sitting.
I have done sex with my girlfriend at last month from that day onwards day by day she is suffering from body pains and some blood also coming from vagina like menstrual cycle. Please advise.
I am 17 year old and I am not getting sleep during night and I also suffer from body pain I used so many tablets like combiflam etc I hope you can help me with this.
Hi I am 32 year old female with a 7 years of kid I am suffering from leg pain above the ankle join. Dr. given nervijen capsules. Kindly suggest me.
I am suffering from headache & body pain. Which type of disease is this. Prescribe any medicine for it.
My dad aged 73 suddenly says pain in one side of the body? Checked with doctor he says no nerve problem and pills for 4 days. Any idea how to cure this?
Mujhe weakness bahot hai Thoda sa kaam karta hu aur thak jata hu Aur pure badan ki haddiya bhi pain karti hai Aur headache bhi hai Maine ab tak 3 Dr. ko cousult kiya magar Wo sirf pain killer aur gas ki davaiya hi dete hai Please ye cause kyun ho raha hai Thanks in advance.
I have body pain in night only but sum time when I am wake up after that body pain is stop. What should i do?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.