Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P K JoshiYour feedback matters!
After drinking water, I feel like it's leaking out and I feel this chillness under my rib cage and left side. Sometimes I feel breathlessness and it's difficult taking deep breaths. Heartburn is often and there's a constant tightness right in the middle of the chest. I don't have cough, I don't smoke or drink. I've taken antacid for 4 days now but it's not helping.
Hi sir I am having miss beats in my heart it happens mostly while I am lying I am taken all the test but there is nothing wrong please suggest something.
I am 30 years old male. I'm suffering from chest pain since the last four months. Please give me a solution to cure my problem.
Causes, symptoms and home remedies for Hypertension
Good morning. Mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane. Main rasyog Ayurveda ka founder hu. Aaj main aapko Hypertension ke baare mein information dena wala hu. Uske baare mein causes symptoms aur uske home remedies bhi main aapko batane wala hu.
Hypertension, nothing but aapke jo veins hai waha se jo blood flow hota hai blood supply hota hai, waha pe ek certain amount of pressure rehta hai. jab ye pressure increase ho jata hai, toh usse hum blood pressure kehte hai. uske symptoms hai headache, dizziness, chest pain, nausea, vomiting, , toh ye saare uske symptom hai. uske causes hai, obesity hai, high intake of salt hai, high consumption of alcohol hai, mental aur physical stress hai, toh ye saare uske causes hai.
Hypertension ke liye main aapko aaj home remedies batane wala hu, uske liye aap 2-3 lehsun ki pudiya aur wo aap khayiye roz, toh isse aapka blood pressure aur hypertension jo hai wok am ho jayega aur ye heart rhythm bhi normal rakhta hai. dusra home remedies, hypertension ke liye ye hai ki aap ek chammach watermelon seeds lijiye, uske crush kijiye ache se aur usme 1 chammach khas khas powder lijiye aur dono mix kijiye ek sath, aur aap ye din mein ek baar lijiye everyday in the morning. Ye aap three-four weeks tak kijiye aapko bahut hi acha results mil jayega.
Is vishey mein adhiktam jankari ke liye aap lybrate.com pe jaa kar mujhe online consult bhi kar sakte hai.
My mother has high blood pressure for years, more than 10 years and she has to take medicine[prescribed at the polyclinic] daily to control the pressure from increasing, thing is if she skip the medicine, the reading does goes up and sometimes she skip the medicine taking with intention as she strongly believe long period consumption of'western' medicine is detrimental to one's body organs. So she prefer non-medication method from hear-say basis, like consuming certain vegetables, is there truth in this non-medication approach? How do we manage hypertension? Is medication the only option? And is it true that with hypertension, getting work-up, angry, excited must be avoided at all means because this will lead to heart attack?
My dad's kidney is leaking protein abnormal. He had high blood pressure and diabetes also. After doctors concern he is taking steroids as a drug for cure. All the doctors are saying that there is no cure for this except steroids. Doctors also saying that steroids is not good for health. Now please suggest me what to do for complete cure. I don't wanna loose my dad. please help me. Its a humble request. please do something.
I am 35 years old I have high cholesterol. High uric acid problem please suggest me with out medicine how can I control these.
Can I take atorvastatin pill at night before next morning on which lipid profile test has to be done? Or should I avoid to take it.
What is symptom of High blood Pressure does it require immediate attention? What is the diet plan to control the blood pressure?
I am 59 and having blood pressure 140 90 after ta. King medicine can I use gerivit fortepiano capsule.
I am suffering from agoraphobia is there any cure. When I go outside alone my heart races this happen because of once panic attack in bus.
I am 30 year old married male, sometimes feel a little pain in chest. Feels like some gas problem but sometimes it feels like some ant cuts near the heart or I feel it inside my heart.
I used to have chest-pain occasionally. They arise for small interval of time but they are pretty much painful. Once a week I experience it.
Are you suffering from hypertension? This medical condition occurs when your blood pressure level increases rapidly. Hypertension may occur because of several reasons and it can interfere with the overall functioning of the body affecting different parts. It may lead to severe health hazards, such as stroke, heart failure and heart diseases.
Other body parts like kidneys, eyes and limbs may also be affected by hypertension. Here are the various effects of hypertension on different parts of the body:
- Circulatory system: High blood pressure may cause arteries to stretch too much, which leads to damage. A scar tissue may develop within the arteries over a period of time. This is a condition known as atherosclerosis, which traps cholesterol and plaque, leading to coronary artery disease. When the heart’s left ventricle gets thickened, the ability to pump blood gets disrupted. Trapped blood may result in blood clots, which block and narrow the arteries, causing a stroke or heart attack. Chest pain and arrhythmias are also likely to occur from high blood pressure.
- Central nervous system: An unsteady supply of oxygen in the blood leads to the dysfunction of the brain. Narrowed arteries and blood clot block the flow of blood to the brain and this is referred to as a transient ischemic attack or a mini stroke. People with this condition are more likely to experience a full stroke, if the blood supply to the brain shuts off completely. Hypertension is the biggest risk factor for strokes. Mild cognitive impairment and vascular dementia are other effects on the central nervous system due to hypertension. Retinopathy occurs when there is some damage in the blood vessels, which carry blood to the eyes. It causes bleeding and builds fluid in the retina.
- Excretory system: The kidneys too are affected when there is a lack of oxygenated blood supply and they cannot function normally. Due to restricted blood supply, the kidneys may become inefficient at removing toxins for which you may need a kidney transplant or dialysis.
- Sexual dysfunction: Hypertension may lead to certain sexual dysfunctions in men and women. In men, the insufficient supply of blood to the penis will prevent him from achieving a proper erection during sex. Chronic high blood pressure may affect arteries and blood vessels, which lead to the penis and result in erectile dysfunction. In women, the blood flow to the vagina is affected due to hypertension. This leads to vaginal dryness, decreased libido, painful intercourse and pain during intercourse.
Hypertension affects all the vital organs of the body. Hence, it is important for everyone to keep their blood pressure under check and in case of hypertension, proper management is required to reduce the various risks associated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.