Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Subhash BhagaliYour feedback matters!
My vitamin d level is 7.4, taking oral vitamin d as prescribe by Dr. Some times affect my joint movement of elbow. Kindly advice.
I am 20 years old female. I have pain in my hands from many days and frequent muscle cramps occur when I walk up the stairs. And also I feel low energy. Are these symptoms due to vitamin deficiency in body?
Hello doctor, good morning. Sir I feel pain in my left knee while sitting on the chair. There is no pain while walking, playing badminton. There is no gap seen in the x-ray. Is it serious. Thankyou.
My grandmother and grandfather are having knee pain. Doctor ask them to replace their knees with new one. Please guide.
I am 48 years male, have left shoulder pain since last 4 months, its frozen shoulder, no medicine has worked neither Dr. Ortho oil is effective what is the remedy I am doing exercises told by Dr. which gives temporary relief.
After being recovered from malaria it has been almost 2 month but I have pain on my leg knees. When I sit down I cant even stand up straightly I take some time to stand straight. What should I do? Before malaria I worked out in gym. My age is 26 and weight is 85kg. Help me out.
While I am lifting any weight (low and high) I am getting pain on my lift hand side When I stand a few minutes I am getting back pain heavily plzz help.
I have fallen at home 1year back and cannot walk properly, doctors said it was the problem of siatica that the blood circulation in my left leg was low. So I went through the surgery to my l4-l5 40 days back. What are the precautions and diet? still iam not ok, symptoms were same as before surgery.
When I wake up my backbone is paining to much its happening during 10 days pls tell me what should I do.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.