Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin ShahYour feedback matters!
How can I avoid pimples? And how to protect my self from sunlight? What should I eat in this Summer?
My sister is 30 years old. She is suffering from cracking of her feet (affected area is the instep not the heel) for 6 months. From those dry area, it often bleeds. Earlier she used crack cream, soframycin but nothing goes well. Now a days she uses band aid for temporary relief. What should she do to get rid of it?
I have a big problem of hair fall. Please suggest me something, so that I may protect my hair from losing?
My mom Uper level skin got crackled it's too much dry and cracked secondly she is very slim she has thyroid too so what medicine will go for her.
I am 20 years old male. I have been suffering from Urticaria since 1 year. There is swelling also in my lip, eye and hand. Which medicine will be better homeopathic or alopathic. levocetirizine and allegra 120 does not benefit more and cetrizine work more but not fully work. Can I take Alopathic and homeopathic medicine simultaneously. Also suggest me some medicine and Precaution. Some website says sometime it takes as long as 20 years to cure. Is it right? I also suffered from Jaundice, chickenpox, smallpox several time. Now I feel I will die soon. What should I do?
Hi Dr. My age is 24 and I have white hair growing in my head and in moustache. Can I cut the white hair and are their any chances of white hair to increase. please provide a solution. And lately I have been drinking amla juice as some one recommended me.
Well, this is for my dad actually. Sometime back he started developing itchiness all over his body. He scratches that and that turns out to be a wound. This kind of wound seems to be more on his head, back, neck, face and legs. Doctors advised him it might be the dhobi disease and so he stopped washing at the laundry. He does that himself at home now. Some other doctors from a very reputed hospital suggested it has to be because of the hair dye that is causing this irritation. My dad stopped using hair dye too now. Irritation has now come down to greater extent. Most of the wounds have been healed leaving black marks behind. Recently he applied a very little amount of loreal paris hair dye onto his hair. After two days his eyes started swelling. By the end of the day it subsided. Again today his chin and cheeks have swollen. Although he complains of NO pain, nor any kind of irritation, but his face is very badly swollen. Pls help me.
Shea butter is derived from the nuts of Karite trees (also known as Mangifolia) – which is predominantly found in many parts of Africa. It is sourced out in the form of a nutty oily substance and when the nuts are crushed, boiled and fermented, it leaves behind a light colored fat, commonly referred to as Shea butter.
Shea butter is edible and is used in a wide range of culinary cuisines across the globe. Shea butter may be refined or unrefined. It is a stock house of essential vitamins and minerals and finds many applications. The butter is beneficial for your health, skin and hair. Many health-care products available in the market today contain Shea butter too. It is also considered as a super food for your skin and has enough essential fatty acids and vitamins that boost your skin health. We have listed down some of its benefits for the skin:
- Sun Screen- Shea butter protects against the ultraviolet radiations of the sun and can act as a natural deterrent for the exposure. It is also the best bet for your skin during winter and moisturizes your skin to a great degree.
- Heals Skin Spots- Shea butter has remarkable healing properties and is used as a base in many medicinal ointments. It is effective in the treatment of scars and skin blemishes. It is also beneficial for chapped skin and fights effectively against skin pigmentation.
- Anti-Ageing Properties- Shea butter has amazing skin tightening properties and stimulates the production of collagen. The vitamin A levels in it can keep the skin supple and nourished. The butter also soothes your dry skin and brings out the natural glow.
- Baby Care- Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and basically, has no chemicals in it. Thus it is an excellent baby care product and is safe for the sensitive skin of your babies. It can also be used as an after bath lotion or can be used against diaper rash. It also hydrates your baby’s skin and retains the water content.
- Lip Care- Cold months can be especially harmful for your lips. Shea butter is easily absorbable and can moisturize your skin and lips during the cold winter seasons easily. It acts as a natural lip balm and can protect your lips from dry weather. It also greatly benefits chapped lips symptoms.
- Restores Skin Elasticity- Shea butter restores the elasticity of the skin and can help in maintaining an even skin tone. It acts as a natural toner and improves the flexibility of the skin. As a result, your skin appears supple and hydrated at all times.