Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin S LondheYour feedback matters!
I want to lose my thigh fat and for that I do squats daily after that I get severe pain and cramps in my legs, what to do for that?
My wife is suffering from urinal incontinence for past 6 month. What is the treatment for the problem.
My age is 20 weight 53.5 kg height 5'6" I have started gaining since last 4 days. What should be my diet.
Periods not yet came for 2 months by putting tablets came on 5 th may is there a chance for getting ovulation on 14 th day so can have intercourse on 14 th day to get pregnant or else should wait for one more cycle ah.
I am 58 years, diabetic and gone through by pass surgery in 2005. All controls are ok with medicines. Last more than one year issed to deveolpe pain in thigh n calf area after walking for 15 minutes in right leg only wich gets normal on sitting. Nowwithin 4 to 5 minutes of standing or walking it developes in my right leg only. Please advise.
Even thou I ate controlled and vegetarian diet my weight remain 82 ±2 kg . I use to walk for an hour in evening . I am working in bank . Please help me to reduce my weight.
I am ajay I am suffered by gastric problems from 12 year and I am taking medicine but not get good result.
I am 45 yrs female. Used to lead sedentary life. Gained weight on tummy area. Height 5ft 1 inch weight 65kg. No thyroid or diabetes issue. Started to workout in gym. What medicine to help pcos. Thanks a lot.
I am a 29 years male. I have backpain. I used to ride byke minimum 30 km daily. But just weigh for 65 kg only. Please suggest me to get relief from backpain.
I am 19 year old and I easily caught cold and continues nose running for 10-12 day and a feeling of fatigue. What should I do to avoid such problem?
Some hairs in my moustache are brownish and are clearly visible. Also they have split ends. Kindly help.
If periods are not coming from 4,5 months and then one go through sex. Wil she get pregnant or not? Plzzz tell me.
The summer is coming! With all that excitement around getting a new bathing suit and figuring out where your big summer romance is going to happen, we’d like to break in with some beauty tips to help you look your best. It’s time to shake off the chilly spring weather and look forward to some hot fun in the summer sun!
1. Avoid peak hours of sunlight when the temperatures and UV rays are at their highest, normally between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. That's the best time to head inside, get food and water, let your body cool down, and maybe even take a nap.
2. Chew Some Juicy Fruits : "Melons are the perfect hot-weather food.
3. Light-Colored Clothes : The white linen shirt every male movie star wears on the beach isn't just fashionably conscious; it's also intelligent for hot, sunny days. Dark clothing absorbs more heat, and tight clothes don't let sweat — your body's natural cooling system — evaporate.
3. Sunglasses : Sunglasses are chic and functional. They prevent harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from scorching your corneas and protect your eyes for many more summers to come. Choose sunglasses that block 90 to 100 percent of UV rays.
4. Sunscreen : Nothing knocks good days off a summer calendar like a nasty sunburn. When outdoors, use sunscreen with an SPF rating of at least 15. Use a higher-rated, waterproof sunscreen if you'll be poolside or out on the beach. Don't forget to cover areas that burn easily: nose, ears, shoulders, and back of the neck.
5. Lip Balm : Just like sunscreen protects the rest of your skin, a lip balm with SPF protection blocks out the sun and keeps in moisture for your lips. Perfect for a day on the lake or while you're working on that summer romance.
6. Water : Don't wait until you're thirsty! Drink water throughout the day to prevent dehydration or over exhaustion. Use the color of your urine to guide if you're hydrated enough — the clearer the better.
7. Juice : All natural juice without added sugar not only provides hydration but also important nutrients to keep you active in hot weather. Check the label on the juice bottle and make sure it says “100 percent juice with no sugar added.”
8. Fruits and Vegetables : Fruits and vegetables are easy to digest and often high in water content. Salads and other dishes rich in seasonal produce will keep you feeling light and hydrated.