Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin P.JoglekharYour feedback matters!
Cananbis Sativa is a hemp plant, which creates a variety of drugs including marijuana. This plant has an active ingredient known as THC that makes a person feel high upon ingestion. The compounds of this ingredient can also affect the way a person's body functions. Usually, high doses of this can cause potentially life threatening effects on the person. It is mostly ingested in the form of dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds. People also mix it in vapourisers, or brew it as tea. It may also be baked as cookies.
While the physical side effects are many, smoking or ingesting this substance can also lead to many mental side effects. Let us find out more:
- Physical Side Effects: As per various medical studies, the inhalation or ingestion of Cannabis can take your heart rate to an increased level of two times its normal rate. This state can last up to three hours. Also, people who have had very high doses or suffer from this increased heart rate for a prolonged period may die due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Dizziness and shallow breathing are also a part of the side effects while dilated pupils and red eyes may also be seen. Further, a sudden spike in one's appetite and a dry mouth are some of the other side effects.
- Cravings: A person who has ingested Cannabis may experience many side effects that are on the mental and emotional side. The more mild side effects include the experience of cravings for certain types of food, as well as an increase in one's appetite where the person does not manage to keep track of what he or she is eating, and in what quantity. Also, sleeplessness and irritability may set in.
- Mind and Mood Changes: After Cannabis ingestion, the person may feel extremely happy or extremely sad. Either which ways, the patient will feel a sense of detachment as far as reality goes. While he or she may not be acutely aware of the same, the people around the patient will be able to sense this with the words and actions of the person. The patient may also experience a distorted sense of time and motion, while depression and anxiety may also set in with prolonged abuse of this drug. Short term memory impairment may also take place, which can lead to forgetfulness regarding important details. Also, random thinking and strange fears may begin to plague the person in question.
I am 40 years old from last two years I have got sleeplessness and heavy tense in my mind for that I have to take the tablet for sleeping. How can I get sound sleep please tell me, I have also gastric problems.
Well, I got two problems. 1. Dandruff, its very irritating. I have tried various home remedies but no luck. 2. Its joint pain, right knee pains a lot. Even makes cracking kind of a sound when I straight my leg after a period of time.
I have sensitive body. From many months I'm facing heat ,weakness & fever after every meal. Is it gerd? This acid is spreading to whole stomach and back area, it's from chest to abdomen and back. I'm also unable to sleep or I have to lie on back What is the final solution as I have already taken treatment from many doctors and according to them this is acidity. I have become helpless. My digestive system is hurting me emotionally and mentally too .Is there possible treatment or I have to bear it till the second & last stage. Please provide positive view on it. Is it a serious issue. What else can be done?
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar baar aa raha hai kabhi kabhi 1/2 hr ma 2 se 3 baar 1 glass pani pena ke baad Toilet karte samye starting me gram sa mehsus hota hai phir normal Pesab karne baad 1 se 2 min baad toilet mehsus hone lagta hai Mane MD. PHYSICIAN , MBBS Dr. En sabhi Doctor's se consult kiya sabne USg abdomen ultrasound karya, urine culture karaya , urine R/M karaya , blood hemetology karya par sab report normal aa rahi hai Ma masturbating ka addict tha phele par ab mane chor diya toilet ke problem 2 year se thi par etni nahi jitne ab hai jabse medicine leni start ke jab se aur jayada hone lagi hai phele jayada mehsus nahi hote thi ab hamesa toilet mehsus hota hai Please provide some best treatment please I want your help Ma Doctor's ko dikhakar paresan ho gya hu Please tell me best treatment. I request you I thankful to you.
How to improve the memory power? I forget very soon. And my hair is also fall. Please give me any suggestions.
I have fever since last 3 weeks nd it is not getting well I had taken advices from various doctors but it is not working suggest me some more ways.
I am 54 years old I have diabetic since last 12 years I m getting weakness. Sugar level is fasting 180-200 pp 220-250.( daily breast walk 4-5 k. M)
Berberis aquifolium isn't been effective on my ACNE. Please suggest some very strong medicine for me.
I am getting back pain since 3 months. 40 days back I took MRI - Lumbosacral spine. MRI findings 1. Mild straightening of the spine noted. 2. Diffuse annular bulge noted at L3-L4 level, indenting on ventral thecal sac. 3. Diffuse annular bulge with focal posterior central protrusion noted at L4 L5 level, indenting on ventral thecal sac. I am taking treatment from Neuro Surgeon from last 3 months. But I didn't get relief from pain. General physician advised that to use lumbar belt. My age is 25. At this age, Can I use belt? Please advise.
I am 39 year old male.Ht 170 wt 82. Taking medicines for cholesterol and hypertension (under control). I qm having piles (~ for past one month). what would be the tratment options for me.
My friend age is 20 female she is unmarried. She did not get her period. Actually her date is 26 every month. But even today is 2nd she did not get. What should she do now? If she pregnant means she did not do any sex with any body? pregnant will come by only sex or other some reasons it will get?please help
I am suffering from hair loss Especially it seems scalp will be zerp after 1 year Provide me medicines and diets Please sir.
Madam how can I cure my acne in home remedies & please share me which type of precautions I want to take.
Vaginal problems are very common and a little awareness can enable women to take care of this delicate region of their body. Vaginal infections are the most irritable and hurtful and lack of education on the same makes it difficult to prevent them; from burning and itching to unpleasant odour, most women have faced these infections at some point of their lives.
Here are few points you must know about to stay clear of these infections.
1. Vaginal infections: vagina contains bacteria and yeast which are good and maintain the health of the area. However, things like change in levels of hormones, poor hygiene, pregnancy, sexual contact, antibiotics, disturb the balance of health, thus causing infections. Most common types of vaginal infections are: bacterial infections, yeast infections, trichomonas vaginitis. While there exist over-the-counter cure for these infections, it is best to visit your gynecologist and get the infections diagnosed & treated.
2. Cervix inflammation: infection or inflammation in the cervix is called cervicitis. It is pretty common and is influenced by a number of factors like allergies, infections or irritations - it is important to know the cause of cervicitis because in the long run, it could pose a problem with fertility. Symptoms of cervicitis include foul smelling vaginal discharge, pain during passing urine, pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding like bleeding after sexual contact or between periods. Cervicitis is treated with the help of anti-fungal medications, antibiotics and anti-viral medications depending upon the evaluation of the underlying cause.
3. Pelvic and uterine infection: infection in the uterus and pelvis is also a matter which should not be left untreated. It can present with pain lower abdomen, pain during intercourse, frequent and painful urination. The infection can be caused by various organisms which can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which in turn can spread to the uterus, ovaries and the fallopian tubes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.