Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin K GandhiYour feedback matters!
I have tumor in left breast. And I have done a blood ,mammography, x-ray test. Which is normal. What medicine for this without surgery.
I have a sudden black patch on my forehead. I am applying'Fairlite' cream and found no improvement over my skin. What should I do?
Past 15/18 Days I Seen Some Blood After Stool Passing, It is happened earlier many times with me. Local doctor treat as infection / anal fissure but this time it is not ok with me. Please suggest is it infection or piles, No Pain after / before stool passing.
Hi mam from birth I am black in color all are teasing me. Please can you suggest me any soaps or face wash or cream to become fair naturally?
I am having oily face problem. How can I reduce this oilyness. Any solution please. And one more thing daily I am applying moisturizer for my face after bath.
Hello I am Subrata, 20 year old. I have found so much marks on my forehead for past 4 months, what should I do?
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles. Apart from SPF, PA /star rating are also important espacially if you don't want tanning. Sun screen should have at least PA +++ or Boot Star rating of *****
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and kece body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.ep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your fa
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a dermatologist