Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Whenever I wake up early morning or after sleep in noon there is a stinking from my mouth and it was not before, it has started few week back when I forcefully removed my tooth as it was decayed and halfbroken kindly suggest me something to remove that smell asap.
Feeling of dry mouth, particularly left side of my tongue and neck is common, I feel something stretching also on this part while sleeping, sometimes it pains. Consulted the best ent doctors in the city in past 2 years, they say it's only infection due to spicy/oily food and sometimes smoking & sedentary lifestyle, also there's little bulge on the left tonsil gland and little swelling on the muscles, some times rashes too, please suggest some remedy.
Blood coming from one particular area in gums and condition is exacerbated when teeth are not brushed previous night
I use tobacco my teeth look yellow i want to clean up my teeth what is the genuine standard cost for it ?
My Cousin is pregnant now n she is suffering from tooth ache. Doctor suggested not to get treatment till delivery is done. Would please suggest me the ways on how to bypass her pain.
I am 24 years old have teeth and gum problems my gums are weak and bleeds and I have gap in front teeth.
Leave it with lemon hot water. My big doubt is about hot water taken regularly after food and between Free Time too. Is it any issues for my teeth.
Hi. I M Vipin, 20 yrs old. I have yellowish teeth for years even I dont Know. So can you please hepl me.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.