Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin JaggiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tooth ache, when ever I eat cold, oh god what a pain, but its never pain like this. If I eat something cold my pain start? Please help some one.
My Uncle is having Radiotherapy (previously have chemotherapy) of mouth, instead giving relief it is cause him more pain and abundance of mouth sores too. These MOUTH SORES are a real big problem. However the pus that comes out now is much less than chemo. Is it good. What should we do. THANK YOU.
My wife is 26 years old. She is having a gap between her front teeth. She was not having this problem till a teeth grow end of her left cheek. How to reduce the gap. Please advise.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
I have some pain in my mouth and also yellowness on that. What is the problem. Please describes the solutions clearly.
I am 32 year old. One of my pre molar tooth just broke in bits and pieces leaving no crown for filling but roots deep within and strong. Is it necessary to get it extracted? dentist gave two options of implantation and bridging. Which one to opt for?
Hello sir. I have a problem in my teeth like bleeding from my teeth and also comes bad odour from my teeth can you please suggest me what should I do for overcome my teeth problem?
I have a broken tooth on the upper set. How can it be treated? What is the exact treatment? Also I'm suffering from pain in knees while climbing stairs, I'm 40, female from Noida. Thanks.
Asking your doctor if an antibiotic medicine can be taken is advisable as it can help in reducing the infection and swelling. It can also be taken after the treatment for faster healing.