Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GupteYour feedback matters!
Which sex position is better to get pregnancy. And which food is giving help to sperm creating in men and women. Which time is better for get pregnant.
My wife is pregnant. Now first month going on. Tel me which book read good for her, which exercise she done? Hows care in pregnancy. Pls tell me.
Hi, My age is 29 Years. My Wife's age is 31years. Around 1years and 10Months completed of happy marriage days. We keep on trying for baby. But it doesn't happen. So started our checkup and treatment. Found My semen and her Both Tubes are fine (HSG) and clear. Regular periods & also follicular study gives positive growth on her eggs.(Taken on 12 & 14Th day,). My sperm count is around 60millions. L Past 3 months doctor given tablets on 2nd day to 7th day. Then an Injection on 12th day. After 14days to 24days One tablet in daily night. But still not getting conceived. I want to know below clarification # Why not able getting conceived? #Doctor next suggested for IOU! What is it? Can we proceed for that or shall try naturally? # what is IC timings to get conceived! (01 to 27 days) pls give exact dates of IC to follow. #What are fruits foods vegetables to intake for woman (Follicular acid? # What are foods of men (To improve viscosity of semen) & Increase sperm count? #Foods & Fruits to intake for health baby?
She has her periods starting from 8th of every month. On 18th last we had sex. Protected. Using condom .no it didn't Broke. We checked it. The same very day she started getting white creamy vaginal discharge. It's approx 1 week to her next period. Is she pregnant or something. No itching. No pain while urinating.
Dear doctor, my wife is going to complete her 7th month pregnancy. So what are the exercise she has to do in the morning and evening? last week our consultant doctor told that blood is low so my wife has been advised to take eight blood injections with in one month. Now she had two injections so far. Now I feel hesitate to take remaining injection. Whether should we take injection or in stead of this can we eat more fruits and food? if we can, please suggest us to what are the fruits and food items should have? thank you.
In july 18 th had my period, in august 2nd I had sex, in august 12 th I had my period its september 16 th still I have not my period is it is possibilities to get pregnancy.
Not getting pregnancy. Two years over. We both took all scan and test everything. All normal but till no pregnancy.
I am married before 10 months. I try to make my wife pregnant but every time it fails. What should I do. I try this since last 6 months.
Hello Sir Main 4-5 month se pragnancy conceive karne ke liye try kar rahe hu marriage ke kuch time baad mujhe pragnancy hue the per kuch problem ke karan success ni hua. Abhe subhe test normal hai kindly advise main kya karu Dr. se bhe consult kiya hua hai aur treatment bhe le rahe hu per kuch farak ni.
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. She feels a clogging sensation in the vagina. In addition she says that she might be having occasional vaginal secretion, although she is not sure of it. She has no other complaint. Are everything normal?
If I made sex without condoms, is there a chance to get pregnant just after completing the menstrual cycle?
I have infected galactocele 25 cc in my right Breast, will it be cured by medicine? My baby is now one month.
Im trying for baby from last one year. Im 32 and my husband is 40. My latest ahm report is 0.023,rubella 1.62, serum prolactin 10.83.infection detected is pid. Advised for egg donor. Is there any homeopathic medicine for increasing ahm to conceive naturally. I am overweight and height is 5'2"
I am 21 years old I got married in 2013 I am not getting pregnant till now as now it's my 5th year of my marriage.
An abortion is a procedure which has the potential to be quite complex and is something which does trigger a lot of thought, and with good reason. Taking this into account, a person should also consider the prospect of making use of homoeopathic treatment for the purpose of preventing an abortion.
How homeopathy can help?
- Prevent miscarriage: The field of homoeopathy has a range of options when it comes to medication which can be used for this. To start with there is a medicine which is known by the name Secale. It is recommended quite widely for women who happen to be anaemic and not as strong as they should be, according to the average for a woman who is expecting a child. Secale is also used at the later stages of the pregnancy. The reason for this is the fact that it has the ability to reduce the risk of a miscarriage when the muscular tissue is developed to a fairly advanced extent.
- High risk patients: Another homoeopathic medicine which is often used happens to be Aconite Nap. This is used when there is a real risk of abortion which can possibly be attributed to the pregnant woman being fearful or excited.
- In case of accidents: When a woman is pregnant over the course of roughly 9 months, while it may be ideal to avoid any, in some cases, an accident may take place. While this is obviously very undesirable, to say the least, in this sort of situation, arnica Montana is the homoeopathic solution.
- Treat Weak Uterus: Some women may greatly desire to be mothers but may be hindered on account of having a weak uterus. But with the kind of versatility and diversity homoeopathic has, there is a solution for this problem as well! That would be caulophyllum, which is said to be very effective.
- Control Bleeding: In the case of an abortion which features heavy bleeding, the best medicine would be thlaspi, which is perfectly suited to improve the situation in an expedited manner.
While these may be medicines which are generally made use of, it is to be kept in mind that one of the main reasons that homeopathy as a way of medication happens to work is the fact that it does not only allow for but also actively encourages a great degree of customisation of the program of medication in accordance with the needs of the patient. Keeping this in mind, it is important that the homoeopathic doctor is of a quality which is very good as if there is a case of suboptimal medication, there can be trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!