Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GadgilYour feedback matters!
Is prostate enlargement possible in 23 year age? I am facing problem in toilet and urinate so many times.
I have 3.75 mm kidney stone, please consult me without operation treatment. Thanks. Regards A.Q.RAHMANI.
I am 51 years old I have the small changes or inlargement in prostate gland and urin frequeny is 3 times in night withbeen 10; 30 pm -500AM.
I am 52 years old. I get urge for urination many times in a day. I have to go for motion immediately after full meals. What is the remedy. I don't have any diabetes. Bp is around 130.
Excuse me doctor. I have sort kind of bad habit. I used to urinate very often a day especially when it comes too sleep at night or when I endured an important assessment that needs an extra focus. I have been through this anxiety approximately since I were sit in the elementary school. This habits really bothers both my activity and productivity. Have an urgent need to pee very often just make me very uncomfortable while I undergo an important activity. Please help me.
I am 28years old male. I am getting suffering from kidney stone from 2years I am using ayurvedic medicines. Now I am getting pain. What I have do now.
I am having fever from last 5 days. High grade fever occurs with chills during morning and evening hours. Got Urine culture done which is normal. I have a kidney stone measuring 7 mm . What could be reason for this?
Sir, Mujhe pesaab me bahut jhalan hoti hai .jab bhi mirchi wali sabji yaa koi bhi mirchi ki cheez khata hu tab jab kuch time 2-3 hour baad pesaab aati hai tab bahut jalan mehsus hoti hai jaise mirchi lag gai ho .to please koi ilaaj btaye .yeah kis vajah se ho raha hai .aur kitne time me thik ho Sakta hai aur kaise ho sakta hai?
I had urine infection and now I am ok. Before urine infection my penis was erecting every time but after urine infection it has not erecting and size also became smaller what could be the problem kindly help.
I have a problem of recurrent urine infection even though proper precautions are taken. What can I do or who should I consult?
Hi doc I am having 2 kidney stone on left side one is 3.5 mm ND other is 5.5 mm. I have started taking berberis vulgaris homeopathic medicine please advice will it break my stones or wat should I do to get rid off stone asap.
Most of the time urine is yellowish. Why is it like that. Is it because of the food I eat a or I need to drink more water. I drink 1-2 liters per day.
Pus is coming from anus both internal and external which doctor to refer ayurvedic or homeopathy which medicine.
Hi I had sex with my boyfriend 5 days regularly (from 10 to 15November, one day I have taken unwanted 72, and after 16November, urine is very frequently with little irritation, and little amount blood came, while my period date is 26. Pls suggest.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.