Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GadeYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir my husband's fasting blood sugar levels r 126 mg/dl & postprandial sugar levels r 226 mg/dl. Is he a diabetic? If so please suggest a good diet to him. Is he take any medication? He is 34 years now.
I am a 47 year old mail. I have high blood sugar, and have undergone 2 surgeries for abcyss. I am taking blood sugar medicines. I am looking for permanent cure from blood sugar. Please advise.
I am 40 years old female. I hv to take thyroid 50 tablet every day. I feel it has v severe adverse effect on my voice. It crackled I mean I hv to speak deep down from my throat with strange and hoarse voice. Pl guide.
Hai, is it safe to skip dinner and have just banana instead? Will My sugar level Increase? Kindly advice, taking dinner at night makes My stomach heavy, do following this banana method. Thank you.
I am 52 and diabetic. With drugs - twice a day - glymi M2 and 45minutes intense walking, the sugar level is very alarming. Not coming down. What to do?
My wife age is 51 years she is suffering from snoring last 1 year and also thyroid please give me correct suggestion.
Hello . I am of Age 36. Diabetic since last 5 years. Obese. 101 kg weight. 5'11 height. Pls suggest me diat plan. Fasting 180 pp 230 Medicines Gluconorm G2
I have one thyroid problem. I can use the tablets but totally it cure or not, I means total treatment can remove my disease.
I am having infertility problem, my both tubes are blocked and I hav diminish ovaries what is the best treatment I can do to have a natural baby, my husband do not want to go for ivf, pls suggest some thing beneficial for me.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 62 yrs old man, diabetic for last 12 yrs also had heart surgery in January, 15. Now I am fine. My blood sugar for last 5 month is Fasting between 80 to 110. PP 100 to 120. I was taking glycomet 1gm twice a day and dinorm OD 60 1/2 tab a day along with my medicines for heart. Now my doctor has reduced the medicines and I am taking only glycomet 1 gm along with my heart medicines. Please let me me know is it ok to reduce the diabetic medicines.
My friend was suffering with thyroid still long time and thyroid was stable,her hips and hips looking very faty can you tell me how can he decreased the fat on hips.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"