Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin DalayaYour feedback matters!
Age 49 drinking alcohol since 30 years now has high sugar cholesterol and creatinine is high please tell us how can he overcome alcohol habits and also he smokes at least 10 cigarette.
I had two small sip of cigrate today? First time in my life. How is it dangerous for me if I do not take it from now on? If this today's dose only will effect my health? Please elaborate. I am not going to take it from now on. But wants to know what injuries I had done to my body with this one only mistake?
I am boy age of 20 year and I m always thinking about to be a girl, thinking about to having female parts. So what can I do for that.
I am 19 years old. I am male. I have sinus. I am also some fat. I am non-veg how can I reduce the effect of sinus on my body. My blood group is A+ and weight is 75 Kg. I Don't have any smoking or drinking habits. Is there a chance that I will get any other diseases.Please suggest.
How can I withdrawn smoking since I am smoking from last couple of years and I am getting habitual of it My age is 21.
I have only daughter aged 19 yrs. She has mental retardation & we found it at the age of 7 during schooling. She is going now special school but very less interest study, dance, drawing. How we can convince her into these.
I lost somebody recently. And nor m in depression hor to over come from this depression please help me.
Hello! I am feeling depressed since few days and have lost interest in everything. I overthink also what should I do? M mentally disturbed alott.
Hello I have public anxiety how can I prevent it and how can I control my anger and I am frustrated.
Hi doctor, I had small doubt. I am suffering from anxiety from last two years. I am addicted to porn and masturbation from many years. Whenever I am masturbating my anxiety increasing more. Please suggest me whether seeing porn and masturbating everyday will effects my psychological behaviour.
Sir/madam I have weather phobia. When storm come I afraid very much. Negative thoughts come to my mind. And I unable to concentrate on any thing. Today weather is not good all the day I have chest pain headache. Please solve my problem.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
My mind unnecessarily forces me to get anxious and always be dull, then only you will live for a long time. If mind says like the above. I can't come out of this. So, pls tell me the danger of the prolonged anxiety to human body?
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.