Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin DalayaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old 2 weeks ago I was lost my papa, its very pain full for me, now I feel very sad and hope lees, what should I do,
I am depressed from study and memory loss also please answer me that how to recover my memory and suitable food and exercise also.
I am 29 year old. I have done b. Tech nit 2007, and prepare for upsc, after 2012 do not concentrate on study and not any where working. How to concentrate study?
Hi I an 38 and I have unbearable body pain throughout the day. When I wake up from sleep, I am exhausted. Pain felt especially in the back, shoulders and now in the calves as well. It's just s difficult to do any task, even brushing my teeth seem like a hard task. Please help.
Right from my childhood I have been an very obedient child am 49 now. I have this fear that I may fail in my job I have 25 years experience and work as a senior manager as present but not able to concentrate hence not achieving objectives. Issues st home fly problems mostly property and also lot of stress and dissatisfaction at work. Just wanna quit job to get mental peace. But what's next question holds me back. Can't shift town for another job due to legal matters. Really upset and font know how to go about.
I am suffering from depression and mental problem. I have also faced a problem of migraines how can I prevent this disease?
My sis is 11 years. She has a problem of retaining and learning in studies. What she learns didn't write in exams . What should we do
I am 20 Year old Female, I usually suffer a lot with my Waist pain where my spinal cord starts during Menstrual Cycle. What should I do?
I'm b.tech graduate and I have confusion whether to go for software or govt jobs, because of this problem my brain was roasted and distressed please help me to get out this stress. because this I'm loosing my concentration.
Treat epilepsy and prevent brain damage. Poor control of seizures and epilepsy can cause memory problems, behavioral problems and depression.
I am 26 year male I use to musturbate regularly, due to some reason I have stoped it. My aggression is rising day by day. What to do? thanks.
My son is appearing in CA final for last few terms but every time he is short of aggregate and some and also pluck in one subject. He passed inter with in 2-3 attempts and not getting success in CA final. What can be reason and how to improve it while another son got success in 2-3 attempts. Need your valuable guidance.
I have experienced an head injury one year 2 month ago. I am dealing with sme mind problems like low memory and less imagination power. Can there be a blood clot or what it could be. What are its remedies.
Feeling stressed out? Don’t reach for the pills just yet; there is a better option out there. Almost all conventional methods of treatment come with side effects, no matter how effective they are. Why not opt for an equally effective method, but without side effects, yes you heard it right! Homeopathy is a method of treatment that is effective and free from side effects.
Here are some homeopathic remedies that can help you de-stress:
1. Be active: Feeling stressed of late? Time to get your running shoes on. Research proves that exercise is one of the best remedies for stress, activities such as running and swimming release ‘endorphins’ in the system, which uplift your mood. So go for an early morning jog or a late evening swim, whatever suits you just make sure that you get some exercise on a regular basis.
2. Diet: Stress can result from an improper diet where the body is not well nourished. The body needs its share of various vitamins and minerals to function optimally. So it is important to eat a well balanced meal and avoid eating junk food. Eating unhealthy food can cause reactions in the body that lead to various diseases.
3. Be connected: Being connected does not mean being connected on social media, rather forming and nurturing ‘people to people’ connections. Talk to people, getting involved in team activities and participating in various sports. Form meaningful relationships with others so that you have someone to listen to you when you feel weary and low. Staying isolated can cause symptoms of stress to aggravate.
4. Start a hobby: If you don’t already have one, spend some time doing things that give you pleasure. It can be something that gives you a sense of accomplishment. Doing such activities will keep your mind active and reduce stress levels.
5. Medications: Apart from the above, homeopathy has medications such as Nux Vomica which is used to reduce anger and impatience. For people who are stressed due to overwork, Kali Phos is an effective remedy. In case of prolonged grief such as the one resulting from a sudden demise in the family, Natrum Mur and Ignatia are advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.