Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin D MankarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 yrs. Frequently I have headache while studying for last few months, but previously I didn't faced such problems. Can you tell me the reason?
Hi I have fever problem from last 5 months. I have been working for IT organization from last 1 month and some time I am doing rotational shift. I think due to this rotational work I am facing this problem. Whenever I am suffering from fever I am going to doctor and doctor giving me medicine but there is no solution after two days again I am facing same problem. I am very disappointed for that. Please tell me what should I do?
Sir I am suffering from piles since last 3 days this was first time in my life. please advice/suggest me some trick naturally to get rid of this problem as quickly and soon as possible.
Stunning Flaxseed Nutrition Facts
When you look at the nutritional benefits of flax seeds, there are many things that will catch your attention.
A 1 ounce (3 tbsp) serving of flax seeds contains:
Omega-3 (ALA) 6,338mg
Vitamin B1 31% RDA
Manganese 35% RDA
Magnesium 30% RDA
Phosphorus 19% RDA
Selenium 10% RDA
Also, flaxseeds contain a good amount of vitamin B6, Iron, potassium, copper and zinc.
I am 30 years old having left kidney shrinked to 4 cm and right kidney started shrinking. I met with an accident in 2008 with compound fracture in my right arm operated thrice in 2 years, taken antibiotics and pain killers in this 2 years duration. Now I want to know is there any medicine in allopathic or ayurveda or homeopath to cure my kidney.
I m addicted to masturbation I masturbate twice or thrice daily nd can not be able to control. please help mee to come out from this habit How to avoid masturbation.
Am a boy of 18 year, after 1 year when I entered in adolescence I am suffering from ejaculations. And I also become very thin and slim after 6 or 7 month of ejaculation. How can I get rid of this?
HI from few days on words am getting savior stomach pain and I consult a doctor he said nothing to worry. But my stomach is so paining can you give me a tip.
My wife is 40 years old and from two months complaining of uneasiness in breathing. She is overweight though. She was suffering from fever from last few days on testing all tests TLC dlc typhoid came normal hemoglobin is low 9.13 What to do?
My aunt has diabetes. Her b. P is normal but her legs got swollen so what is the cause for it & what medication would you recommend?
I am suffering from fiver. And I have cold and etc. My body is totally dull so please give me answer for this problem.
I think I have symptoms of severe anaemia. But I don't know what type of this. And what to do I? I didn't consulting any doctor about this problem. I have this problem 2 years back from. I'm sleeping 12-16 hrs a day. And having lot of stress and dizziness, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, vision problem, headache etc. If I keep don't consult a doctor what it may leads to me.
Yesterday I fall down on road and my leg finger got injured. Is that serious? Should I want to take TT injection?
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.