Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin BhiseYour feedback matters!
My husband's body weight suddenly reduced 5 kg within 1 month. Blood test done to rule out bilirubin, diabetes. But results looks negative. He feels very tired, intake has been reduced, looks very restless and some abnormality. Need your suggestion and direction.
Sir mera weight 95 kg h Or main thode se bhi walk karta hu to thak jata hu Jameen par 1 minute bhi nhi baith pata hu Lekin hamse jyada weight ke log sab kuch kar lete h please mujhe bataye main kya karu?
I have developed some sort of sweeling on my lower lip or can say a lip sore. Its there since 3 days. What should I do for that?
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. We had taken obstetrics scan and antenatal tests. The doctor said everything is normal. Yesterday night she had back pain and vaginal itching. Is it normal? We are worried about the itching. Did she got any infection that affect the baby?
From last two week I having a gas problem and to causes fart and bad smell so what should I do to srom these problem.
//Avoid too hot water use luke warm in winters
//Avoid soaps use syndet orglycerin soap
//Apply oily products soon after bath to retain water within 3mins of bathing
//Avoid room heaters
//Avoid woolen clothes direct contact with the body.
Lybrate | Dr Dinesh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have a get a job of drive a car and my weight up to 5 kg in only 1 month. What I do for lose the weight.
I'm not able to sleep in the night and I wake up early even after sleeping late as I sleep by 3: 50am or 4: 00am and wake up by 8: 30am or 9: 00 am.
I am 20 years old male and I have headache from last 6 months and back pain also I have used so many pain relief tablets and advice of so many doctors but I dnt have a got a relief please tell me what can I do. Please help me !
If you want to lose weight, you should know that abstaining from certain foods will help you lose weight faster. Although, sometimes you can indulge in certain food items, but most of the time you strictly need to avoid. Avoiding these will enable you to fend off hunger and food cravings, thereby supporting your weight loss program.
Here are the primary food items which you should avoid:
- All snacks containing only carbohydrates: When you consume bread, rice, cakes, dry cereal or crackers alone, your body converts the carbohydrates into simple sugars, sending them into your bloodstream directly. Because of this, your body produces excess insulin. This results in low blood sugar. You are likely to get inclined towards eating sugary food items without any nutritional value.
- Frozen meals: For making fresh ingredients last longer in your refrigerator, many food manufacturers add sodium to frozen meals, which serves as a natural preservative. Sodium makes your body retain water, and bloats you up in return. This hampers your efforts for weight loss. When calories worth a whole meal are squeezed into a tiny box, with each bite you take, you will consume a lot of calories.
- High fiber snacks: Fiber is important for the body as it keeps the digestive system functioning smoothly, keeping you feel full even if you are avoiding calories. However, around 25 grams of fiber, which is worth one day’s requirement in one snack bar, is harmful for your weight loss target. Fiber intake should be consistent throughout the day for improving your digestive system, and for not causing an upset stomach.
- Juice: When you drink juice, you consume all the calories from the fruits without the natural fruit fibers, which are supposed to fill you up. Even 100% fruit juices are empty calories, which lead to high blood sugar. Fructose, the natural fruit sugar, which makes fruit juices taste sweet, tricks the body into gaining weight as the body’s ability to recognize when it is full gets blunted. This may make you eat more and the risk of developing diabetes and insulin resistance becomes more likely.
- Artificially sweetened drinks: You should stop having soda and all sweet drinks, which contain zero calories. Mind of some people is wired in such a way that artificial sweeteners enhance their food craving.
Apart from these, you must also avoid alcohol strictly, if you want to lose weight. Alcohol does not support weight loss as it contains empty calories. These do not make you feel full, and do not have any nutritional value. Your judgement regarding your weight loss goals also gets impaired because of alcohol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.