Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin BhaveYour feedback matters!
How cancer could get prevent for a normal person leaving healthy life and how should cancer patients face it?
If there is breast cancer lump you have in your breast can this affects your all body if it's not increased in size?
I am a rectum cancer patient. I underwent surgery and removed colon and rectum. The biopsy report says my cancer stage is T3N1. My doc advised me to eat low fiber foods. I still have difficulty passing urine and motion. What all food I must include in my diet? What other treatment I have to undergo after this?
What are the symptoms of skin cancer. If a person suffer from the skin cancer. How can he will be safe from the skin cancer and what is the limit of the skin cancer.
Cancer is probably the most dreaded disease of our time. There are many different types of cancers, based on the parts of the body affected. As the name suggest, bladder cancer originates in the bladder. It typically affects elderly people but can occur at any age. In most cases, bladder cancer is treatable as long as it is detected in the early stages. However, it has a high risk of recurrence and hence cancer surveillance is needed for many years after treatment.
There are a number of challenges associated with bladder cancer surveillance, such as:
- Anxiety: As expected, it can be quite nerve wrecking to be constantly tested for cancer and have to wait for the results of your tests. A cystoscopic examination is one of the main methods of testing for bladder cancer. Most patients show both pre-procedural and post-procedural anxiety. To deal with this anxiety and stress try meditating or practising yoga. Going for a walk regularly can also help ease the symptoms of anxiety and improve your overall health. Connect with other bladder cancer patients who can understand your experience and fears.
- Adherence: After the cancer has been cured, bladder cancer patients need to be tested at least once every 3-6 months for the first three years and annually thereafter. This frequency increases for Nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer patients. Many patients prefer to use urine-based tests rather than a cystoscopic examination, but this may lead to more unwanted stress and anxiety and these tests do have false positive results at the time. Adhering to this schedule is often difficult and most patients do not strictly adhere to this schedule. However, this is completely in the hands of the patient. The more regularly you get yourself checked up, the higher the chances of detecting bladder cancer tumours in the initial stages and getting it treated.
- Related infections: Bladder cancer patients have a higher risk of developing tumors in the ureter and kidneys. Tumors may also develop in the inner lining of these organs. The risk of these tumors depends on the stage and grade of the initial disease and the response of the tumor to treatment. As with any other infection and health disorder, your food and water intake plays an important role in keeping toxins at bay. While there have been no proven supplements to help prevent bladder cancer, drink plenty of water to flush your system and keep it clean.
Sir my girlfriend's breasts leaks fluid like something of light colour slightly sticking when touch. Neither she is breastfeeding nor pregnant, we enjoyed on 20/2/17 and when I squeeze her breasts something sticky fluid sticks my hand and when I kiss it tastes sweet. Later she informed me that fluid comes out when she squeeze her breasts both but in single little droplet. She have no tumour or burn or pain. Her menstrual period ends on 18/2/17. Pliz acknowledge the symptom. Is she suffering from breasts cancer? I fear sir.
Rt breast lump which was operated by operation 4 years before. It has been emerged again with aces at times, so can be cleared by medicine or again surgery has to be done.
He is having tumor in his stomach. He is having piles problem. He is having asthma problem as well as cough problem What should we do. Doctors are saying that they can not operate because the condition is not good and he is weak by health.
I am 66 years old male. I was diagnosed with enlarged prostate 4-5 years ago. I had gone for a blood test and ultrasound scan. Dr. suggested it was beginning of the problem and get checked up every six months. Careless as I am, I do not follow the advise. The result--I find the urine flow gets very thin in the night, I wake up twice. Occasionally there is mild sense of burning in the urinary tract, but no burning while actually urinating. I can't consult a homeopath who does not tell the name of the medicine. What is the remedy for me. I am non-diabetic, non-smoker, non-alcoholic, but a person who gets agitated quickly. I like sweet more than salty cookies, but I avoid too much sugar. I have problem in throat as well--some tingling sensation, a residual thing of a long bout of cough, for which I took allopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic treatments, in this order. Yet the occasional tingle in the throat persists. Only recently I found my blood pressure mildly high--average of the three readings in the day is like--124/79 earlier it used to be around 116/75.
What are the causes for getting Brest cancer in females and how can we identify the symptoms? And please suggest me presentation tips?
How to cure cancer if person go to third stage of cancer and person almost weak and wants to get healthy again?
I am 56 years old I am having prostate problem I cant say since how long sometimes I have to frequently go for urine with 1 hour interwal 4-5 times please advise remedy.
1. Problems When You Pee
Many men have some problems peeing as they get older, like:
A need to pee more often, especially at night
Dribbling, leaking, or an urgent need to go
Trouble starting to pee, or a weak stream
An enlarged prostate gland usually causes these symptoms, but so can prostate cancer. See your doctor to check on the cause of the problem. He?ll give you an exam to look for an enlarged prostate, and he may talk to you about a blood test (called a PSA test) for prostate cancer.
2. Changes in Your Testicles
"If you notice a lump, heaviness, or any other change in your testicle, never delay having it looked at.
"Unlike prostate cancer, which grows slowly, testicular cancer can take off overnight" Your doctor will look for any problems with a physical exam, blood tests, and an ultrasound of your scrotum.
3. Blood in Your Pee or Stool
These can be among the first signs of cancer of the bladder, kidneys, or colon. It's a good idea to see your doctor for any bleeding that?s not normal, even if you don't have other symptoms,
Although you're more likely to have a problem that's not cancer, like haemorrhoids or a urinary infection, it's important to find and treat the cause.
4) Breast Changes
"Men tend to ignore breast lumps because breast cancer isn't on their radar"
"But 1% of all breast cancers occur in men, although they're usually diagnosed much later" Don?t take any chances. If you find a lump, tell your doctor and have it checked.