Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NISHANTYour feedback matters!
My brother is getting brown stains in his teeth even after proper brushing, he is not addicted to tobacco.
Recently after reading the ECG, Chief Physician asked us to consult a Cardiologist. He advised for taking a Echogram. Doctor said that there is nothing to worry at all about the Heart but the Heart is slightly larger due to the fact that my wife is a BP patient for over 15 years, taking amlopres L regularly. He said BP patients do generally have a slightly bigger heart. My wife is having gum problems as well she is not having arousal and desire. Do you want me to do any specific Test for Heart functioning and if so what are the tests to be carried out. My Wife is 58 years old.
My mouth stinks after brushing my mouth even though I brush well. I think it's due to my bad stomach (gastric problem). What are the causes and remedies?
I am having Hairline crack on my left front tooth? It started feeling sensitive so I have had a look at it -in the mirror. I saw this hairline crack going vertical on my tooth! i'm freaking out now! it's not visible unless I shine a flashlight onto my tooth. Why do I have this? I've never had any physical trauma on my teeth that I can remember. I cant afford to see a dentist for a while - is it anything to worry about?
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old male and have problem when I brush my teeth, My gums bleed, can you please suggest me any medicine or checkups?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.