Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala DesaiYour feedback matters!
Sir i regularly going to gym everyday and workouts for 1 hour compulsory.In the night having chappathies instead of rice ,but my belly is not reducing.
I am 25 year old male having AAPD (anxiety avoidant personality disorder) Can you give me some guidance how to deal with this.
Respected sir, I hv yellow n blackish color teeth since childhood. When I wake up n see my face, I got sad. Can I do not hv sparkling white teeth. I hv lost 2 to 3 chewing teeth. please help me out.
From last week I am suffering with throat problem. I feel something is there but no pain. Motion is not clear. Tongue not allowing any spicy food. Lips remaining dry. At present I am using Hepar-Sulph-30 (homeopathic medicine) but no result found. Please suggest the medicine.
I have skin problem. Please help me give me advice. How to remove pimple? please doctor and how to remove dark spot in under skin?
Sir, I have one side headache and its 2 r 3 days comes and some cold I have so which tablet is best.
I am not getting sleep in a correct time. I am working as a software developer. I am not getting in the time 10 to 6.late night only getting sleep like 1'o clock. Morning I am waking lately like 11'o clock.
Hello, I am suffering from congested nose all time from last 1 month. N it pains wen I grab my outer flexible area of nose. Also, mucus is getting developed continuously in nose especially overnight. Please suggest.
Hi sir I have vitiligo which effecting my chest underarms. Sir pls tell me wat is best treatment for vitiligo.
I have pimples on my cheeks it is very irritable and my age is 23 female what precaution I have to take to get rid of pimples.
What is betel nut?
- Betel nut is the seed of a type of palm tree.
- It has a long history of being the being chewed for its mood-enhancing effects in many parts of Asia and the Pacific.
- Modern research shows many health risks associated with its use, including oral cancer, an incurable jaw disorder, and reproductive issues.
A deep red or purple smile is a common sight in many parts of Asia and the Pacific.
But what’s behind it?This red residue is the telltale sign of the betel nut, which is chewed by millions of people across the globe. In its most basic form, betel nut is a seed of the Areca catechu, a type of palm tree. It’s commonly chewed after being ground up or sliced and wrapped in leaves of the Piper betel vine that have been coated with lime. This is known as a betel quid. Tobacco or flavorful spices may also be added.
History of a habit
Betel nut has a long history in South and Southeast Asia and the Pacific Basin. In Guam and other Pacific islands, its use can be traced back as far as 2,000 years. A habit passed down through generations, chewing betel nut is a time-honored custom for 10–20 percent of the world’s population. Today, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that around 600 million people use some form of betel nut. It is one of the most popular psychoactive substances in the world, in fourth place after nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine. But while betel nut is an important cultural and social tradition in many countries, growing evidence points to serious health effects from regular use.
Oral cancer and other dangers
A study reports that betel nut users are at a higher risk for oral submucous fibrosis. This incurable condition can cause stiffness in the mouth and eventually the loss of jaw movement. Regular chewing of betel nut can also cause gum irritation and tooth decay. Teeth may become permanently stained deep red or even black.Betel nut may interact with other drugs or herbal supplements. It could cause toxic reactions in the body or reduce the effects of medications.
Medical conditions associated with betel nut use with tobacco:
- oral submucous fibrosis
- oral cancer
- reproductive issues, including low birth weight in newborns
I am having severe headache in the morning session only. And itbis increasing rapidly till afternoon. And severe vomtings.
Penis is not erecting while watching porn or doing sex .last year I took testoviron 250 mg injection. Pls tell me how will I come out from this problem? Except ayurvedic medicine .I want be normal early.
The act of pleasuring oneself is one topic, which has always been questioned by the society at large, but in reality self-pleasuring offers a number of benefits. Masturbation refers to the act of inducing sexual arousal and deriving pleasure from it by stimulating the genitals and erogenous zones. This may be done using hands, fingers, sex toys, or grouping together the effect of these. Mutual masturbation among partners is also a fairly common phenomenon. There are varied opinions on the topic, whether actual sexual penetration gives more pleasure or masturbation. Read on to find out what effect each has on your body and which one is more preferred by most people.
- Health benefits: Studies reveal that engaging in sexual intercourse is associated with a lot of health benefits like stress-busting, controlling your blood pressure level, keeping the prostate and heart healthy, acting as a pain reliever etc. Masturbating does the same to your health to some extent, and certainly has a different set of benefits, which includes preventing STDs, cancer (ex: prostate cancer), boosting immunity, helping overcome premature ejaculation and the like.
- Associated risks: Sexual intercourse may come with various risks like genital infections and STDs, if your partner is infected or chance of an unwanted conception, if unsafe sex is practiced. That way, masturbation has comparatively fewer health risks than sex, though it is not entirely free from drawbacks. You can get skin irritations and in rare cases, even penile fractures (rarely though) due to aggressive masturbation.
- Effect on Relationship: The quality and frequency of the sexual intercourse you have with your partner has a direct effect on your relationship. However, masturbation mostly does not involve your partner's participation and so doesn't visibly have a reflection on your relationship.
- Role in knowing your sexual preferences: In case of both men and women, masturbation helps people to identify their sexual preferences and acts which give them greater or lesser pleasure. This usually leads to a more satisfying sex life and is considered to be easier than figuring out what pleases you while having sex.
Notwithstanding the above points, which one (either sex or masturbation) gives you more pleasure, completely depends on your personal preferences. If you wish to discuss any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specialized sexologist and ask a free question.