Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niraj RayateYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me whether applying honey mixed with lemon makes skin fair or not. My marriage is next month and my aunt told me that applying honey mixed with lemon makes skin noticeably fair. Please reply soon.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello I have a question to ask. Is there any medicines to improve my body color. Sunlight make my face and forearms are looking black.
Hi, I am male 22 years old, I am suffering from anal fissure since a month, I have used b complex and oflaxine tablets but it was not cured completely, from last 3 days bleeding is more, and pain after bowel movement was staying till afternoon, please suggest a good medicine. Response will be appreciated.
Hlo sir my eyes having dark circles . They are big. How can I remove the dark circles. The dark circles are on both eyes.
I am suffering from mild dark circles below my eyes. I do take 6 to 8 hours of sleep daily. What can be the reason and best remedy to remove it faster.
My hands and neck area is tanned. Even if I will spend one hour outside my skin will turn dull and tanned. What to do to remove tan?
My wife is having 2.9x2.1x1.8cm mass lesion in left breast of birads category 5. Advised biopsy by the report. What should be the best treatment available in india. I am very much worried. An early detailed reply will be appreciated.
I have one month baby. She is on breast feeding. Last two days am feeling much pain on my left breast. Nipple is swelling and when she sucks it hurts much. A red spot is also seen beside the brown circle. What should I do?
I have dark spots on my face. Those are because I have removed acne by nails past few months. How can I clean up my face and make it glow.
What causes the blisters on the skin. And coming water from blisters is it dangerous. please help. Suffering from last 3 years. Not cured. Thank you .
Please suggest permanent skin whitening foods and drinks, because I think the other products used for skin whitening not give a good result for permanent skin whitening ,if you have any other way for skin whitening permanently without laser and surgery ,plz also share with us.
On monday 3/8/15, I forgot to wear a sunscreen and was in sun for quite long around 5-6 hours. When I returned home, I saw that my skin had become very tan which is making me worry. Will I get my original skin colour back? will the sun tan go? if yes, than how long will it take to get back my skin colour back?
She is 22 years old and has black spots on lower lip how to remove black spots of lip using home remedies?
Please help me, for past 2 days while going for toilet, stool is coming with blood. But there is no pain anything. But I scare about this. No stomach pain, no any other pain. So what is the reason?
1. Seek shade
2.Avoid outdoors between 9am to 4pm
3. Drink plenty of water,liquids like juices,butter milk,tender coconut.
4.Proper use of sunscreens