Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Niloy KarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male and I have a little dark skin. Sometimes my face becomes oily too. I wish to increase my skin tone I mean a fairer face. So, which are the best moisturizers I can have?
Sir my baby is 1.5 years and she have fever 104.3 f and she is looking very week and her head very hot.
Good evening, I am Dr Rahul Manchanda, and I’m consultant gynaecological endoscopic surgeon. I have spoken to you on this platform before, and I’m based at A 32, New Friends Colony, which is my OPT, Manchanda Endoscopic Center, and I perform all surgeries at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute Hospital.
Now let us discuss on ovarian cysts in women. Ovarian cysts are important because these are a collection of fluid in the ovary, or they can be tumours in the ovary, but not to worry about this issue. The situation can become worst in case of ovarian cancer. And unfortunately, the ovary is notorious for having cancer which is detected very late, because they increase at such a huge pace that by the time the symptoms appear, it’s very late. And these are normally detected in the last stages where nothing very much can be done. So it’s important not to take it lightly. At every stage of a woman’s life, whether it is in before she gets her menses, or when she’s menstruating, or after the menses finish, there is various range of awareness that can occur. One should go for a regular gyno checkup, or go for a regular medical check-up and get an ultrasound in various stages, and see if everything is alright. If there is a cyst, it would catch, and that needs to be investigated, and you need to see your gynaecologist. The cysts can be normal and can be physiological, but they need to be investigated.
Nowadays of course we have minimal invasive surgery, so they can be tackled very easily. We can make a diagnosis and there is no requirement of making the large cut but the cyst can be removed through small holes. And we advice the patient to go home the next day. With the diagnosis, and of course, with satisfaction that it is nothing sinister.
So please look after yourselves. Go to a gynaecologist, go to a doctor.
If you need to consult us you can get us through Lybrate platform, or of course the OPT either at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in the mornings or in the evenings at New Friends Colony.
This is Dr Rahul Manchanda. Thank you very much.
Hello doctor This month I had sex on 20th day. I.e on 11-12-2016. Last month I had my periods on date of 22-11-2016. Can I get a pregnancy. please tell me. We are awaiting for our child.
Mera face thoda sa kala hai usko thoda jyada gora or bright karna hai toh knsa cream jyada aasardayak raheeg an mere face pr jyada se jyada cut bhi h an dadi ki place bhi bahut kali rehti hai usko bhi gora karna hai.
I am 26 years old I'm suffering from knee joint pain, when ever it show one sound crack crack so what I should do I'm not interested for surgery only naturally.
What are the symptoms of a hole in heart? What can I do? Where can I treatments in India or Maharashtra?
My mom aged 55 has predominantly solid pelvic lesion measuring 10*7*6 cm arising from left ovary. Solid areas are showing moderate contrast enhancement. Eccentric cystic component noted towards left lateral aspect of the lesion. No calcifications. Everything else including lungs, bladders seems to be fine. Doctors have insisted to take 6 chemo followed by a surgery. I just wanted to clarify if this is the appropriate treatment required for a patient at this point of stage. Please do comment at the earliest. Please Please Please.
Symptoms and diagnosis of Coronary Artery Blockage
Hello everybody. This is Dr. Rohit Sane, medical Director, Madhavbaug. I've done my MBBS, I've done my fellowship in Cardiac Rehabitilation from Apollo Hospital. Today we'll be talking about the blockages in the coronary artery and the fate of these blockages in the coronary artery.
Many a times we're afraid by only the term Blockages. We need to understand the science of the whole disorder as such so as to treat it on good terms. Now what can a blockage do in my coronary artery, is a simple question. This blockage can either give me symptoms of chest pain or else the second symptom a blockage can give, a blockage patient can present with is breathlessness on exertion. So one is chest pain and other is breathlessness on exertion. Now, we need to know exactly what this blockage is affecting our heart muscles by, whether it's reducing down the blood supply and resulting into my angina or else chest pain or whether it has reduced down the efficiency of my cardiac muscles and leading to breathlessness on exertion.
To diagnose this what are we supposed to do after an angiography has been done is a very simple test called as the stress test. From a stress test we need to identify whether these blockages has lead to two different disorders, which of them has been started in our body is needed to be understood by a simple stress test. Now, these two disorders, one is angina which is a systemic heart disease and second is breathlessness on exertion called as chronic heart failure.
Now when we conduct a stress test you just need to walk about 9 minutes in a Bruss's protocol or else 15mins on a modified Bruss's protocol on a treadmill while the ECG is monitored by the doctor. When you walk on this treadmill for a specified protocol, for a specified duration of time, the ECG is monitored for ECG changes. If at all while walking you feel chest pain ir ECG changes that means the blockages are creating some problems with the blood supply to your heart muscle. But many a times you walk on the treadmill without getting chest pain, without getting ECG changes but at the same time while walking you feel a different type of symptoms called as breathlessness as you walk.
Consider you should be able to walk for 15mins in the treadmill and maybe after 9th minute you start feeling breathless on the treadmill and we've to stop it because of your breathlessness, then what do we infer from this is that your blockages are leading to a disease condition called as chronic heart failure, where in your heart muscle is not able to pump so as to commensurate with the requirement of your body. Hence, only diagnosing a blockage is not a complete diagnosis. Once a coronary angiography has been done and you've been diagnosed with blockages, the next thing that is needed to be done is to perform a normal exercise tolerance test by which you come to know what is the exact fate of these blockages. These blockages as I said earlier can either lead to angina or can lead to chronic heart failure which represents as breathlessness due to exertion. So, as soon as we conduct the stress test the right type of treatment whether on chronic heart failure or whether on systemic heart disease can be performed as to relieve you out of your symptoms.
So, for more information log onto Lybrate. Thank you.
How to get fit body shape and grow height. I am sick answer me please. I want to grow my height but how?
I am 23 years old. And for small reasons also I feel tension and I can't breath properly. I tried to think positive but its not happening. Due to this I am not able to sleep properly also. Please tell me a suggestion.
Antibiotics are generally used when a person comes down with an infection or viral issues. This kind of medication is usually prescribed to stop the growth of the microorganisms, bacteria and virus that causes the infection. Yet, there are many people who do not want to have medicines or give the same to their children at all times. So you can also try some natural kitchen ingredients that act as antibiotics.
This can also save you a trip to the pharmacist. Just look around your kitchen the next time you have an infection and try to look for the following ingredients so that you can treat the same in a natural and organic manner.
- Garlic: This is a wonder ingredient that is used for a variety of purposes inside and outside the kitchen. Garlic has been used as a condiment in all Indian cuisines since time immemorial. The compound present in garlic is called allicin which has properties that are similar to penicillin. This is a natural antibiotic that can stop the growth of the virus and the bacteria so that the infection can be treated in a natural manner. Besides being an antibiotic, this ingredient also works as an anti inflammatory drug. From colds to managing cardiovascular problems and all kinds of infections, this ingredient can help in treating a variety of conditions.
- Honey: Honey is a rich ingredient that should be taken on a daily basis so that one can not only treat, but also prevent various kinds of infections and other conditions. The high levels of antioxidants can help in removing the toxins and the bacteria so that the infection can be removed from the body. This can also be applied as an antiseptic on the skin when there is an infection or a cut.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a vegetable that is rich when it comes to sulphur. This is an element that is known as a good infection medication especially for skin eruptions like corns and various other kinds of issues. Vitamin C is also another ingredient that is present in cabbage. The combination of sulphur and this vitamin helps in fighting infection and also preventing the same. You can have lots of cabbage in your vegetable preparations as well as salads.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another ingredient that is known to help in many matters. One can effectively manage one’s weight and manage chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. This can also help in fighting infections if taken in its raw form. This is also an antiseptic element that helps in preventing infections if one has had any wound. This can also be used to sterilize the area where one gets wounded as it is a chemical free astringent.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the best antibiotics and antiseptics that can also help in removing the toxins that are present in specific parts of the body. This will help in fighting infections and preventing the same, if taken on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.