Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilima KolteYour feedback matters!
It is a form of neurological problem and is caused by the harm or injury of the vital nervous system. It consists of the brain, the brainstem, as well as the central spinal cord. This class of disease can happen by the stroke, the numerous scleroses, the tumors, epilepsy, the brain or Parkinson’s disease. The nature of pain linked with this type of syndrome differs moderately because of the diversity of the potential causes.
It may have an effect on a large part of the body or it may be more limited to the specific areas, like the part of the hands or the feet. Also, the degree of pain is normally related to the reason of the injury This pain is characteristically steady, it may create problems in severe way, as well as it is often created inferior while the touching or any kind of the movement, emotion, as well as the temperature changes, generally the chilly weather. People experience pain sensations; the most important of which is burning.
The features are
- Mixed with the burning
- The pressing
- The slashing
- Throbbing painon an uncovered nerve
Individuals might sense numbness in the areas inhabited by the pain. The blazing, as well as, the loss of touch sensation is normally most harsh on the few parts of the body.
Different kinds of the treatment
The type of the treatment offered may offer a number of the reductions of the pain, other than not the whole relief of the soreness, for those persons exaggerated by this problem. The medicines of this treatments are-
- The tricyclic antidepressants
- Anticonvulsants medicines can be helpful.
- Intravenous medications
- Lignocaine and Ketamine
- Deep brain stimulation
- Definitions of the prognosis
It is not a type of deadly disease, but this kind of the syndrome makes a big part of chronic pain as well as the great suffering amongst the greater part of the persons who are going through this type of troubles.
What kind of research is being done?
A lot of the organizations dynamically follow a line of investigation program seeking the latest type of the treatments for the chronic pain as well as the damage of human nervous system. The main intentions of this form of examination are to enlarge the habits to more ingeniously treat as well as potentially repeal the debilitating conditions like this type of the syndrome. The pain medications frequently offer reduction of the pain, but not total relief from the pain, for those persons who are affected by this. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Sir I have some problem chest pain and leg pains and body pains how to solve my problem any solution sir.
I having low fever from past 3 days and even body pain and even some feeling cold. Malaria or dengue symptoms?
She is suffering from full body pain & swelling in her hand & lags she is felling very weak & nervous.
Human skeletal system is formed by bones. Bones unite at joints. Joints are the places where movement takes place. Muscles attached to the bones produce movement. Structures like ligaments are attached to bones which limit movement due to aging and repeated wear and tear the cartilage in between the bones looses its elasticity and gets worn out and has a bad impact over the joint. The problems that arises commonly are cervical spondylosis shoulder pain low back pain osteoarthritis knee heel pain etc,
Physiotherapy deals with these problems by relieving pain with modalities such as interferential therapy long wave diathermy laser therapy ultrasound therapy etc, once the pain subsides exercise therapy are started and ergonomical and home advice are given to prevent the recurrence. Physiotherapy is considered to be the safest method for this problems than surgical
Methods. Physiotherapeutic modalities are non invasive without any adverse effects and complications
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.