Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Subhash Bhokre
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh Subhash BhokreYour feedback matters!
Dear sir kindly help me. I am 24 years old. I regular to use masturbation. Is this harmful if yes then please suggest me wht I do better for my health.
Mere jibh ka rang kala ho jata h or 2 din me thik bhi ho gya tha lekin kuchh din bad fir kala rang ka ho gya h.
Tea of green tea beans or tea of lipton green tea. Which is the best one for sliming the body for both the gender (men and women). When we have to take before exercise or after exercise and how many times in a day and in how many days it will slim the body and six packs. Please tell.
Since last 7-8 years I have many small pimples on my testicles. And lower part of penis. May be because of some infection or masturbation. M also having ejaculation and erection problems. Who should I consult. A sexologist or dermatologist?
Hey Friends, this is Dr. Chandana Ranglani and I am practising dietitian and nutrition educator in Khar Mumbai since 8 years and today I'm going to talk about good bone health. Bones are the pillars of a body because of which we can't stand,move, dance, sit, handle all the daily activities that we do. So it is very important to each, correct and to give the fuel. Your bones need to grow and regenerate. It break, repair and recover just like your other cells in the body and you all know calcium is the most important nutrient for bone formation, bone development and if you want to have your bones to be strong and healthy.
There is certain things gives you a good amount of calcium in your daily diet like cereals Ragi jowar etc. which you can easily have. Wheat roti with ragi which is good amount of calcium, then you have your nuts and seeds which again a very rich in calcium like almonds, walnuts, cashews sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds. So why don't you put a mix diet and a handful of nuts in a day which can give a good use of calcium. Then you have pulse and sprouts which again add to your calcium intake. So you can add them as you can have them as veggies or any way you like to eat them. Green leafy vegetables have again full of calcium like spinach, kale, lettuce and also other greens which you can either have an alligator soup or Juice them or just make a vegetable out of it. Fish also is a great source of calcium, specially for non vegetarians. The two to three times a week if you want to eat fish, you can usually get a good amount of calcium in your weekly dose. Now that is it. Foods which can affect your calcium absorption or can make your own very weak like caffeine tea coffee have a high modest caffeine in and they can actually leach calcium from your bones. So make sure you don't have a excess of tea or coffee in your day.
Second is annual proteins like excess of chicken, meat etc are acidic for the body. So that neutralize the blood Ph. The body releases, calcium from the bones that makes your bones weak.
Third is soft drinks like a cola and all Aerated drinks. These drink have lot of Phosphate now, except phosphate in blood has to be balanced by calcium which again to body releases from your bones and this makes your bones very weak and the Fourth is alcohol. Alcohol affects your calcium absorption and causes are very big difference in your calcium balance in the body. So make sure you cut down these all foods in your diet, so that your bone health remains intact and you don't have too much a bone loss.
There are two more nutrients which are also very important for your strong bones:
Vitamin D- which generally you get from sunlight in the morning between eight a.m. to 11am. So make sure you soak up some Sun because vitamin D is very important to absorb your calcium. Lot of people pop in calcium pills or supplements and still don't have stronger bone just because probably the vitamin D levels are low. So you make sure you have strong bones you need to have good amount of vitamin D levels which you very well and you really get from sunlight. So soak up some Sun in the morning to have strong and healthy bones.
Magnesium- It is very important to absorb and retain your Calcium into your bones and you can easily get that from a daily dose of nuts, seeds, legumes, sprouts, whole grains and vegetables.
So these little three nutrients which we spoke about it are very important for good bones health and development, but there's also very one important lifestyle change that you need to make if you want to have strong and healthy bones and that is exercise. Research studies show that people who exercise like weight bearing exercises such as weight lifting resistance training at least three times a week they have stronger bones and lesser risk of fractures and osteoporosis than other people because when you exercise the body pushes more calcium from blood into your bones and helps in more bone development and formation rather than degeneration. That is why exercise is very, very important to have strong and healthy bones and to make sure that your risk of fractures are minimum, so these are the few lifestyle steps that I want you to take care if you want to have strong healthy bone.
For more information you can contact me through lybrate.com, ask me a query and get them answered. Thank you.
I am suffering from allergic cold. I am a boy of18 yeas in age .please notify me e your suggested views.
Flatulence is the condition of having excessive gas in stomach or intestine. This can result in uncomfortable feelings of bloating, as well as increased belching (burping) or passing of gas from the rectum.
Home remedies for flatulence
1. Take 2-3 gm of black pepper (kali mirch) and long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder with honey (shahad) twice daily.
2. Slowly chew a small amount of fennel (souf) seeds or put them in a cup of boiled, hot water for 3-5 minutes and then slowly drink.
3. Eat a fresh piece of ginger (adrak) or added some fresh ginger to your food.
4. Mix two drops of peppermint oil in half a cup of cold water and drink twice daily.
5. Take 4-5 gm of ajowan (ajwain) with rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) twice or thrice a day.
Scabies is a highly infectious disease, which is caused by very tiny wingless insects called the Human itch mite or scabies mite. The insect lays 1 to 3 eggs daily after burrowing into the skin. A small, almost invisible blister is formed on the area. You might also feel an urge to itch especially at night, which would likely cause a red rash to form on the scratched area. Sides of fingers, in between the fingers, the back of your hands, the wrists, elbow, and armpits are the common areas where scabies affect. It is generally spread when you come in close contact to any infected person or their belongings. Scabies can occur at any age, but is most common among children.
Treating scabies with homeopathy:
Homeopathy, due to its safe and natural medicines are the best alternative in treating scabies. It attacks the infection at the roots and does not let it reappear. Here given below are some of the best homeopathic remedies:
- Sulphur: If you are suffering from a recurrent or suppressed form of scabies, Sulphur is one of the best remedy for you. You might feel an intense urge to scratch the area, which worsens with when washed and exposed to heat. Your skin might be extremely sensitive to air, wind as well as washing.
- Causticum: If you have scabies in the folds of the skin and between the thighs, causticum works well for you. Intense itching, scratching and soreness are some of the symptoms you experience.
- Arsenic Album: The infection occurs in the bend of your knees and it could be dry as well as full of small pustules. You may experience itching and a burning sensation around the area. Application of cold water may also make you feel better. These symptoms are well treated with Arsenic Album.
- Sepia: It is one of the best homeopathic remedy if you have scabies, and scratching the area as much as it feels, would not give you any kind of relief. Your skin might turn pinkish and the condition worsens when exposed to open air. You may also feel better in a warm room.
- Psorinum: You can opt for this medicine if you have any past history of scabies. If your infection has not been properly cured, it can result into internal infection e.g., asthma, heart ailments etc. You might not want to stop itching until your skin starts bleeding. You may feel better if you lie down for some time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!