Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Pattal Gandhi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh Pattal GandhiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I have a query regarding masturbation. I have started it when I was 17 years old and I feel some problems like premature ejaculation, can you please let me know the normal frequency of masturbation for a young guy or it's bad affects.
Hi, experiencing a slow continuous pain in right arm. It increases while working on computer. I feel like less active compare to the left one. Please suggest.
1. Helps lower cholesterol:
Gram flour contains healthy unsaturated fats which help in lowering the cholesterol level of the body.
2. Controls diabetes:
It is a great food for diabetics. Use it in your rotis, paranthas as a replacement for flour.
3. Helps improve health of the heart:
Besan has high soluble fiber content which is beneficial for the health of the heart. It is also endorsed by the heart care foundation.
4. Helps getting rid of iron deficiency:
Being rich in iron, consumption of besan on a daily basis can help your body recover from iron deficiencies like anaemia.
5. Useful in pregnancy:
Gram flour is rich in folate, a vitamin which takes care of the foetus’ brain and spinal cord development and ensures a healthy well developed baby.
6. Helps during fatigue: gram flour is a good source of the vitamin thiamin which helps the body in converting food into energy.
7. Helps regulate mood and appetite: besan is rich in vitamin b6. Vitamin b6 is an important component involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin plays an important in mood and appetite regulation.
8. Helps regulate blood pressure:
The magnesium content of besan helps in maintaining vascular health and it also helps in the regulation of blood pressure.
9. Helps in strengthening of bones:
The phosphorous in gram flour combines with calcium in the body to help in the formation of bones.
10. Very. Effective for skin care and hair care.
Hello.I'm 20 year old n i'm having grey hair problem from nearly 3 years. How can I cure it? and what percent chance that i'll get rid of it?
Hello sir/Madam, My wife is missing periods from last 55 days. Previous period date was 20th of Nov 2016, still now no periods, we visited gynaecologist 10 days before, also had prega news test initially, but negative, also doctors said no pregnancy symptom, what to do now?
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!