Lybrate.com has top trusted Rheumatologists from across India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 23rd old male from Mombasa kenya. I have a knee injury with acl tear and have done a mri scan. What should I do now?
Doctor my knee was paining for 2 years when I consult to doctor he made an orthoscopi iwas having pain when I get down to staircase, walking 100mtr, walking without sports shoes. Now it is almost 1 year over but icant do some exercise or play cricket or football I get pain immediately. So what should I do
Lot inflamation is felt in my both legs from foot to knee and as well in some parts of my upper body under arm pits, don't know why?
Hi, I actually want to reduce my weight also want to come out from knee pain every day I take thyronorm 125mcg then too still am gaining weight. Please tell me something that should work out. A healthy solution.
I have pain in my knees and shoulders. Blood test report says RAC factor as nil. So what's my problem?
I am getting sounds from knees course and crack sounds since last 6 years when ever I sit and up and movement at any time so please give me solution sound is coming like audible to others clearly that much intensity of sound please help me with proper diet .and I am doubt about my masturbation I do it daily since last 8 years one. Bad boy thought me this masturbation since that I am doing this please help me and clear my doubt is it due to masturbation or any other reason.
I have some pain in my left knee as well having problem while walking, could you please help on this.
What is ganglion? It is a major issue for future life? Is there any permanent solution? Alrdy take an operation for this. But again she have pain in hand!
My knee is swelling and feel some pain in knee joint, I had suffer from last 6 months. It is paining and swelling for 2 to 4 days after that its automatically disappear. I am 25 years old and my weight is about 78 kgs is my weight is problem or anything pls suggest me a cure. I am student i'm sitting almost 12 hours a day and study. Is that the problem?
I am suffering from arthritis since 3 years due to it there' s pain in my backbone. So I can' t do my work easily so please suggest me. How to solve this problem?
I have pain in my knees. I have this pain at least from 5 years. Please give me some suggestions about it.
I have gout. And also swelling at ankle & knees. My full leg pains but more at the knee joint. Blood test shows high uric acid. Have started medications for the same. But there is no any relief yet. Almost a month now. How can my uric acid low down. Do I need to do changes in my diet?
Sir, I am 25 years old. I have pain regularly in my knees and legs mostly in night. Sometimes in my palms, fingers and toes. Also I have problem when I getup early in the morning from the sleep.
I am 40 years old women and I have rheumatoid arthritis, doctors told 70 % got damaged like and they gave tablets. Wat should I do for this rheumatoid arthritis? wat s the best solution for this. And wat tablet s best, wat type of food items I need to take and wat type of food items I need to avoid, and tell me some suitable exercise for rheumatoid arthritis also I need to know, whether v can able to cure this or not?
Dear Sir, My ESR is 45 and I am taking LM VIT GOLD TAB, FLEXURA-D, EDPRO POWER and ATK-4, So what can i do to control my ESR and as you know ESR should be 0-20.
She have severe arthritis problem in her knee. Earlier she have knee problem due to which she have problem in walking or using stairs. But after getting sick in viral fever her legs totally get jam. She is not able to move her leg. She cant stand right now. In her xray report she have gap in the bones of his knee. Doctor in govt. Hospital saying she has to go for knee transplant. But according to my knowledge which I know many says that's not the good option after 5 years of transplant leg become totally damage. My mom is 48 years old. Please guide me about transplant. Is it a good option or there are any other options.
I am suffering from arthritis arthritis since last 8 years. Kindly prescribe me some light medicines or home remedies.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.