Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh PatilYour feedback matters!
My husband's blood sugar is on range means his fasting b. Sugar is 87, PP is 143mg/dl so what kind of food and fruits he should have. please specify.
I'm a diabetes since 6 yrs. Recent test shows vit d deficiency @ 11.6. Sugar is ok. M taking insulin 3 times a day. Need some medicine to boost overall strength.
Joint pain problems in knees, back pain, am suffering from diabetes from last three months, also from hypertension.what to do
veins of hole body are stretching BP is high in upwards it is 170 and lower 100 any special opinion.
Sir, My age is 67 years, suffering with B.P, sugar past 25 years, 10 years back kidney profile was creatine 3.5 ,potassium 4.9, protien ratio was 8.5, my doctor admitted in the hospital for one day studied my case ,and asked me to stop glynase 1 mg as I was taking 3 tablets per day ,along with Reclide 80 mg twice, doctor stopped the tablets and now I am on insulin 25 ml twice. Since then for every six months under going kidney profile test, now it is under normal range. Sir why it happened like that.
Hi. I'm 32 years old 17 weeks pregnant. This is my second baby. I tested my blood sugar levels Two days before and the results are fasting blood sugar 108 and postprandial 105. Do I have diabetes? Is this normal or abnormal during pregnancy? I'm confused pls explain. My thyroid levels during third month were free t4 0.92 ,tsh 3.20. Do I have thyroid? Pls explain.
My husband was a thyroid cancer patient (pappilary carcinoma). He was undergone thyroid gland removal surgery on 2013 september. And then radiation two times for the complete removal of the gland parts which cant be done by surgery. Now his doctor says he has completely recovered and the scanning report also shows this. He is fine now. Some days ago I had read a story of another cancer patient through facebook. She had lymph node cancer and doctor suggested her chemotherapy. She says that she recommend patients radiation not to be done. Radiation may cause some other cancer in the future. Is this true? I m tensed after reading this. My husband had undergone radiation treatment two time in regional cancer centre, trivandrum. Is there any chance to cause some other cancer in future due to radiation?
What food we have to eat during dinner, our dinner timing keep changes, how it will effect for diabetes patient, our dinner timing keep changes from 8 pm to 11 pm depend upon the work load, If we eat late night, when can we go for sleep, some doctor suggest , after late night dinner don't go sleep at least 1 to 2 hours and walk 10 to 15 minutes before sleep, this will control sugar, is it doctor advice is correct.
I am aged 59 years male person. I am not diabetic. My serum creatine is 1.2. For the last two months I am passing urine in yellow to dark yellow. I am not seen the symptoms of jaundice. Please advise. Reddygarivinod@gmail. Com.
I am suffering from thyroid and pcod and taking 50 mcg thyronorm now my tsh is under control that is 2. But I feel very tired all the time sum time I face pain in my back if I keep standing for long time for work. How to feel energetic and active.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.