Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh PatilYour feedback matters!
My mother suffering from diabetic and kidney problems at last 1 year doctors advise foe deyalice but we can't do that her creatinine level 9.0 pls help me what we do.
Thyroid produces t3, t4 and calcitonin for calcium absorption. My gland is attacked by immune system and producing nill of these. I'm on eltroxin now, thyroid hormones are replaced orally, what about calcitonin? Some doctors say it will be corrected by replacing thyroid hormones itself, how?it us a different entity right?
Hi I have blood sugar 120 fasting & 145-155 after food. What I do for reduce it. I have taken one tablet of guloconorm Sr.
Doctor I having problems of diabetes so doctor tell me the solutions off what can I do daily basis from what can you eat or not not.
Im having b. P, diabetes, thyroid Im suffering with severe tinglings in my legs and palms. Its very paining. When I walk in my house legs r swell. Im unfit for journeys my legs r paining too much.
I am 35 years old male. I am taking the eltroxin 100 tablet for 12 years for the thyroid disease. So there is only a managing of the tsh value. So I would like to avoid use of tablet. Is the operations is a way for this. I would like to fix my tsh value in normal range avoiding tablet. Please give a me a right advice for this.
My mother in law 56 years, 76 kg weight, height 5 ft3 inch, known diabetic for 10 years, hypothyroidism taking thyroxine 100 mg daily ,taking insulin, undergone angiography and single artery standing 1 year back, taking all required medication and regular follow up, takes an anti anxiety medication called depolv 37 (mixture of imiprime plus 2 more drugs].recently did a nuclear myocardial perfusion study, which came out normal. Yet she constantly complaint of pain in upper left chest area and breathless on getting up stairs and on getting up from toilet. No physical activity as she feels exhausted after few rounds of slow walk. Feels drowsy all dsy and remain lie down on bed day long and gets less sleep in night. Consulted all the relevant doctors, who gave same impression of all normal state and advised her proper diet and physical work out. She has weak mental strength so gets panicked easily. So I request for suggestions to get her back to normal state. Please help I'm a dental surgeon by profession, so if the below interpretation help you, please go thru. She is already on ecosprin, atorvastatin,metoprolol, nitrocontin,ranulaz500, thyroxine100 mg,Metformin 500 mg twice daily, brilinta90 mg,insulin (mixed 30 twice daily 20 units morning and 12 units night. Antienxiety drug depolv 37 bed time. Her recent lipid profile is normal, so as the renal, liver profiles only the tsh was 21, so increased the does from thyroxine25 mg to 100 mg. As per her treating cardiologist all vitals regarding heart is fine. He gave a impression of psychosomatic pain. As per his suggestion myocardial perfusion test under stress was done which also came normal. Her Hb1AC was 7 and ppbs was 170 mg/dl. Creatinine is within normal range, so as the calcium, CBC and urine findings. Please suggest.
My husband doesn't have any alcohol r ciggerates habits his weight is 65 nd 30 years he went to urologist but he said you never get a children you adopt a child he told n he did fsh n scanning too so wt to do this problem please help me would I go for ivf for children.
I am having hypothyroid. Level is 7.wait will increase, can not able to walk. Heavy pain too. And also by sexually not interested. I dnt know y.I have two children's both r born by c section. Back pain also too high. I like to know is there any way to reduce thyroid and weight. And also the sexual issues.
What is Diabetes? How we come to know about Diabetes? what precautions we have to Take to Control it?
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu nirman karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: Virachana therapy is defined as the medicated purgation therapy, which cleanses the Pitta and purifies blood, by clearing the toxins from the body. The treatment concentrates on the toxins that are accumulated in the liver and gall bladder. The gastro-intestinal tract is also cleansed by Virachana therapy. This treatment is usually administered for three days, but its duration may vary from case to case.
- Uttarbasti: In this procedure the patient is injected with specially prepared Ayurvedic sterile Oil or Ghrut transvaginally. In case of female infertility, the procedure is done before the period of ovulation i.e. 5, 6, 7th day of menses, in each cycle, for 3 to 6 consecutive cycles. In this procedure, a sterile Ayurvedic oil or Ghrut is injected into the uterine cavity through the vagina under all aseptic precautions. No any type of anesthesia is required for this procedure. This is completely painless treatment. It is useful in infertility, spontaneous abortions, recurrent abortions, fibroids, tubal blockages, DUB, etc. Uttar basti per urethra is useful in benign prostate enlargement (BPH), urinary incontinence, urethral stricture, recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI), bladder atony, dribbling maturation, cystitis, male infertility, low sperm count, impotence, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.