Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hair so quickly and creates danger of baldness please help me so that I regain my hair quickly.
I want to lose my belly and waist fat. I am very depressed because of my weight. Please suggest anything to me.
He gets cough easily which lasts longer. He faces breath problem due to cough. He had once got pneumonia in his childhood. He is thin and weak. What to do?
I am suffering from lower back pain from two years. Now pain only occurs when I do some heavy work for long time. But from few days there is pain in my back thighs. Is it because of back pain or something else and if ihe reason is back pain then what should I do. Back pain started while playing cricket a year ago.
I recently gained nearly 6kg in weight. The result is a protruding belly. Can this be because of work pressure? Am in normal diet. Recently my work pressure increased many fold. I am a PhD student at IIT KANPUR. Am not prone to physical exercise from childhood. And was never over weight.
My face tone is getting darker and pale day by day. What might be the cause and any treatment for this?
Doctor suggest me to do urine test, today I collect my report, in that there is 3 highlighted column, I want know what is it mean. Urine r/m: qty 20.0 PH: 6.00 specific gravity: 1.005.
My name is pradeep and I am 21 years old. My problem is hair loss, I am suffering from heavy hair loss and using many product for that but the result of any product is not long lasting please suggest something.
My age is 21, I'm just 5'4. I wanna grow extra 2 inches. Is there any genuine treatment for growing now.
My wife was suffering from Ulcerative colitis Since 2 Month? Now she taking tablet with consultation from Doctor. My concern is that how much time it's taking to over come from it completely and what she should to eat as she loss her weight?
Me n my frnds are living together in a same flat in Bangalore, they both r in a relationship even their parents knws abt their relationship n I too love the same girl but she treats me as his best buddy as I have never revealed this to her bcoz its of no use. So, whenever I see them together it makes me feel uncomfortable and sad. I don't know what to do, how to react. Should I stop talking to her or change my room. What to do. please help me out.
Sir can my stammering be cured with practice. please tell me what should I do to improve my speech. I feel very hurt when I stammer in front of someone. I think my breathing is not corect. Sir I am in serious trouble with my speech. I feel like suicide some times.
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.