Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilambari Nikam
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilambari NikamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chickenpox. Today I got my period and its very very low. I had a unsecured intercourse. Am I pregnant? Or its normal to get get very low period as usually I used to have heavy periods. Kindly guide.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 26 years old now and I got married in 2016 my problem is irregular periods. We are trying to get pregnant.
Hi, I am 33 years old female, my problem is I had my period on 3rd of october 2016 which last for 6 days and again on 23rd of october I again had my period and flow is also very heavy. I am suffering from dengue since 17th and my wbc are quite normal and platelets count are 86000. Can I know why my periods are in 10 days, earlier in last month they had to start on 26th of september but they where late 1 week and started on 3rd of october. What is the reason y they are so early in this month. I have not had sex also, is it a cause of dengue. Kindly help me.
Hello doctor I have pcod my height is 5 ft and my weight is 65 I have done with my all test all are normal my husband's test is also normal except my mantoux test which is positive of 10 mm My doctor suggest me to go for biopsy test of uterus which was very costly and painful too so I dropped that I idea because she did not wait for too long. It was jus a cycle by follicular monitoring which was failed. So I thought I should take advice of some other doctor too after that my second doctor advice me to not to go for the test becoz its quite common to hv montox positive as it can b becoz of childhood vaccinations of yours. He also told me that the medicines which I took acco to my first dctr were very high nd there was no need to hv all those tests too and that point of time. The medicines from first doctor were sysfol trazon f forte nd suhagra. Now m on folitas 5 mg one tab per day and normoz two tab per day for 3 months acco to my second dctr. My last to last period was on 11 august after taking dafaston acck to the advice of my first doctor and now the last period was on 13 september. My cycle is irregular too Although my second doctor told me to have unprotected sex on 25 26 27 28 sep to conceive because he counted 14th day from the first day of my period which is 13 sep. But as my cycle is always irregular I'm worried this time too because we are trying for 9 months. I should reduce weight acco to my doctor and should be stress free. He told me that I will conceive naturally. Now my question is can I go for 25 26 27 28 sep for conceiving with normoz and folitas is any other day on which we should try or is it ok to go with these days is normoz automatically normal my cycle and I should simply count 14th day from 13sep. please advice me any other days to so that I can conceive. I am little bit confused because of irregular cycle. Am I doing right by going on the advice of second doctor. Normoz and folitas are ok? Kindly advice me as soon as possible becoz its 26 sep today Thanks allot Regards.
1. It's high in magnesium levels help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. It also helps lower cholesterol levels
2. It is a great weight loss food. It is low in calorie but makes you feel full as it has high water content and fibre
3. Beta carotene and vitamin c also have anti inflammatory properties thereby naturally curing ailments like osteoarthritis asthma and rheumatoid arthritis