Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita MaratheYour feedback matters!
I am 75 years and have no slip disc butmild age related spine and get pain in left neck at night and get up with pain in neck area and back .but reduces after a walk and disappears on the back but mild pain in left neck continues.
I am 22 year's old female suffering from weakness even after having food n fruits n having joint's pains n even feeling inactive all the time.Please tell.
Why females getting troubles after oophorectomy and why they got low back pain and loa bone density what is the role of mind in it.
I have pain in my ankle. There is no swelling, no and other injury and I have a lot of pain inside my ankle. What should I do to cure it?
My right hand shoulder injured by bankart lesion (shoulder dislocation, since 4 years I am suffering from this problem, how I will get recovery?
I am 19 years old boy I am having back pain since last many day's so I am not able to sleep. Suggest me some way to get fit out of the pain.
I am 43, overweight. I am having a peculiar problem that after waking up from sleep my feet (bottom, near ankle on foot) aches if I walk. This reduces as the day progresses. If I sit on a chair with legs hanging for some time the same thing happens. However nothing happens if my legs rest on the ground while sitting. Feel confused, please help.
I am 44, male, weigh 105 kgs and suffer from spondylitis of the lumbar region. I met with a spine injury due to falling in the bathroom some 20 days back. Initially the pain was excruciating and debilitating and I was bed ridden for almost 5-6 days. Now though I can move around a little bit, yet the pain remains. But what is worrying is when I get up from bed, or turn to my right while lying on bed, pull my head back while looking up or while lying down, my head starts spinning like hell. It subsides after a few seconds. There were occasions when I was almost falling down but somehow balanced myself. What should I do?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.