Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikhil U Damle
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil U DamleYour feedback matters!
I am 36 year old. Hello doctor. One help For last four days I am facing throat problem Feels like something struck in throat While coughing mucus comes out. Acid problem ah doubt ah iruku. When browsed is says Like acid reflux. Need to do endoscopy. Tried drinking ginger water But still the same. Any home remedy to cure this problem? Thanks in Advance.
Tips To Reduce Anxiety and Stress
1. Sleep well and regular. Irregular sleep can have some serious consequences. It affects both our physical health and also contributes to anxiety and stress. Anxiety
as such also leads to disruptions in sleep . When feeling anxious, always try to get a full 7 to 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep and it can work wonders to improve your
2. Always keep smiling.
Take a quick break in between your hectic work to get some laughs with your friends. Laughter can reduce depression and anxiety and has proven benefits.
3. Tidy up your living space or workspace. Keep your things clean and clutter-free. That helps us think clear and thus reducing levels of anxiety.
4. Say thank you often. Expressing your thanks for something helps reduce anxiety.
5. Eat smart. Eating more of foods which are rich in vitamin B and omega-3 fatty acids and also healthy whole grain carbs. Vitamin B contributes to good mental health.
while omega 3 fatty acids help with both depression and anxiety . Whole grain foods boost serotonin and helps us remain poised. Eating high-sugar content food and
processed foods can increase levels of anxiety.
6. Learn to breathe well and relax. Short, shallow breaths arise when you are tensed. So consciously breathing deeply, plus increasing the duration and depth of
breathing helps relax the body and mind to a great extent.
7. Meditate. Meditation has so many positive effects on stress, mood, and anxiety. Club meditation with positive thinking to improve your general well-being and
8. Chill and be silent. Reduce the noise and clutter talk that contributes to anxiety. Find time for yourself and be alone to muse upon your own matters without anyone
9. Worry. Yes, we can cause ourselves to freak out, but only for a certain amount of time. When something weighs heavily on your mind, or you believe something
terrible is most definitely going to occur, commit to only creating that worry for 20 minutes. Think of all the possible outcomes of the scenario, figure out some game
plans, and then quit thinking about it after 20 minutes go by. Have a friend call after the allotted time has passed to avoid the temptation of going over the time
limit. Or schedule some of that playtime right afterward.
10. Plan for the future but do not worry about it.
Make time tables and to-do lists so that you wont be worried about finishing stuff and so that you can increase your productivity.
11. Be positive.
When you feel anxious, train your mind to think and feel positive and give reinforcement to yourself that you can handle any situation. This will significantly reduce
your stress and anxiety symptoms.
12. Smell relaxing stuff.
Go out to your garden. Smell a fresh rose. Take a deep breathe and allow the relaxation to course through your whole body. You can also use relaxing aroma therapy and
use it indoors.
13. Go out and spend time with your friends and family. Spend time with your pets
Social support reduces anxiety and stress to such a great extent that it is almost always bearable. So next time you get on your nerves, go out with your friends, chat
with them, watch a movie, spend some time watching the waves in the beach with your partner, talk to your siblings.