Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil U DamleYour feedback matters!
I am 26 .last year married, we met last month on my 22nd day ,my upt is negative. But now 15 days missed period .is there chance to get pregnancy.
My mother having pain around neck area. When she lifts small things near 4 kg almostbshe get pain afterwards. What is the issue?
I have been suffering from bloating and gas from one month's.it gets worsens when I eat oily foods. There is also pain in my upper stomach, it goes when I press it. What should I do?
I had raised a query regarding my delayed menses. I had an abortion in the first week of December after which I had my period on Jan 10 and later on 6th Feb. This month I have still not got my period. When I took a pregnancy test on 7th of March it showed negative. I am confused regarding whether I have taken the test too early to believe it or the menstrual period is irregular after abortion?
My I name Is punit pathak and I am suffering from fever from last night so doctor please how I feel better.
Am 24 year old. Am unable to have a sound sleep. Is this any kind of sleeping disorder? Am screaming in mid of sleep all of a sudden unconsciously. Can I have a remedy for this. Need help. Thanks in advance.
I had strong and healthy hairs before but now I'm losing hair at an tremendous rate. I'm 19 my hairs fall often when I bathe. Could you suggest some methods to prevent hair loss.
I am suffering from insomnia since last more than eight years and all the tests are normal for heart and blood.
Hello Sir, I am 28 years old working single man. My weight is 56 kg and I am 5 feet 10 inch tall From last 2 to 3 months I am feeling that during my work or home I get tired very quickly I feel too much weakness and if I work forcefully my muscles of arm thigh start paining. I was earlier thinking may be because of weather its happening but it still continue, because of work I am little bit careless in my diet but I am regularly taking juice fruits. Please help me thank you.
Doctor, Is alcohol in totality (any quantity) harmful or is it only if taken heavily. If its not harmful in totality than what is the quantity which can be termed as harmful in Indian Units. What is the Quantity of Beer Whiskey or wine consumed in a day which can be termed as harmful?
Sir I am under weight. How I am increase my weight tell me please I am taken each and every thing like fruit and food and also taken dry fruit after all my weight is not increase so, please tel my.
Hi I am in deep depression. My husband doesn't care me. He won't even speak to me when he is in home. He always go trips with friends for his enjoyment. Weekdays office. Weekends outings. He does not spend time with me and my kids. If he is in home he will be busy with phone. I told him so many times that speak with me at least 5 mins but he doesn't care that. He treats me as servant and he use me for sex other than that nothing is there in between us. Now a days I am not interested in sex as he is not showing love towards me for that we are fighting. It is like a torture for me. I told him many times try to be lovingly so that even I can agree for that but he forcing me. I really scared of that. We both are sleeping in separate rooms from so many days. If he want sex he will come to me otherwise he will not. I am saying no for that he is telling I am having affairs that's why I am not agreeing. I told him just think how you are behaving with me but all is waste. I suggested him to behave lovingly with me otherwise consult psychologist so that you can know what wrong you are doing to me. But he answered me I don't have any rights to speak to him as did not agreed for sex. I don't know what to do. I really doesn't have interest in sex now. Please suggest me what to do.
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures.